RP The Demon Syndicate RP - Newly Updated!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Eir sighed "look, I hate explaining this over and over again. Demons have terrorized humans for god knows how long, and we protect humans. But... if what the human says is true..." She looked deep in thought.

2. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Perhaps demons aren't as bad as you thought?" Rex says with a smile as he looks at Thomas. "Also, if you don't want him to die you should probably get him in a medical bed."

3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa now turned her head in confusion, saying "Yes... Yes it is... How is that even possible?!", now looking around for any other remnants from the fight, or any sign that she would be nearby.

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix had examined around, and said, "I have no idea if this was true, but before arriving here i looked into who Xertra was. Apperantly word around is that she had some sort of crystal necklace, amulet, or something that word said could never let her die..."

Omin sighed, and nodded, replying, "Yes, hes mistaken. Those bots were here to kill, and nothing else. Besides, if you dont want to be here, then leave. However what makes you think i will allow the help to this human who wanted to run from his past, but when healed you will kill us all?? Im afraid not... Either you swear no blood will spilled here or this guy here we, and you want to be alive will die from his injuries becuase of YOU..."

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  5. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex looks about Thomas. "You are kinda proving her point right now, plus blood is already being spilled, his, and a lot of it."

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I have no intention of harming him, he's human and who I protect. I make no promise of harming no body here, but, if I find that he did in fact mean that this castle is treating him well and not attempting to harm him in any way I... may change my actions." She sounded reluctant.
    Loppe shook her head "incredible... maybe the crystal was able to let out magical energy, enough to do this..."

7. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

A confused murmur from the bed. "Anyone else hearing the opening bars of 'Sound of Madness?'"

8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin looked at him with a confused look, and said, "w-what Tomas?"

9. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"The song, man. You like music? Probably not." A delirious little giggle. "Most boogeymen I know don't listen to much other than jazz." Point apparently made, Tomas decided to pass out.

10. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Wait... That crystal..." Kalissa mumbled, then worriedly saying "That isn't supposed to let any energy out to begin with... But enough energy to make that?!"

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"He needs blood, dragon, what can we do here." She uncrossed her arms and spoke in a more serious tone.
    (( @GunmanRex ))
    Loppe sighed and turned to Rix "you saw the fight right? If she had no energy, could something or someone have moved her?"

12. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia checked his guns and slipped them back into their holsters. They were still in fairly good condition. ignoring everything around him for a moment, he put his headphones he'd gotten from Scavenger up to her ears. He never learned how to get music on the player, but it did make things quiet for him.

13. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Alysia was treading swiftly though the halls, looking this way and that as she passed each intersection. Xertra was missing, and she was hoping a certain someone would be able to help find her. She rounded a corner, nearly running into the draconic figure. Just the man she was looking for. "You!" She exclaimed, somewhat hurriedly. "You're Darcia right? I need your help!"

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia could barely hear a word she said. He pulled down his headphones saying "hmm? Sorry, your Alysia right?"

15. Mailboxhead

"Yes, I am," She replied, stopping right in front of the dragon. She seemed kind of frantic, her gel swirling inside of her, something akin to a human being out of breath. The ornate core floated peacefully in her chest, slowly turning from the flow of liquid. "Xertra's missing... We- ...I need to find her..."

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Huh? Well uh..." He was silent, in thought for a moment "That's odd for her to have gone missing, maybe that magic being used all at once must have drained her power and... That robot..."

17. Mailboxhead

"I don't care about that... just... can you help me find her?" She replied, core slowing down.

18. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten continued looking around the forest around the castle, rather hopelessly lost. "Where are they... You'd think they would be easier to find." As Kitten kept exploring he finally noticed something odd. Blood. Kitten looked at it and the fact it formed a bit of a trail... not a horribly trail but a small some what noticable trail with a set of heavy foot prints. Kitten bit his lips. He did want to find the angel, but if some one was hurt, hopefully he could help out. He began to follow the trail through the forest until he finally realized where the trail led as he found himself looking back at the castle to the front gate. Kitten face palmed and sighed. He jumped forward spreading his Runic wings flying up and landing back in front of the gate. His curiosity was getting the better of him. He definitely would have noticed this on the way out of the castle... maybe he could finally be helpful and help heal some one who actually needed it! He went into the castle following the small trail of blood.

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I mean... I have no idea where she is, but I'll do what I can to help. I'll be honest, I think someone we were fighting may have moved her somewhere."

20. Mailboxhead

"Alright.... W-where do we start?" She replied, eager to begin searching.