RP The Demon Syndicate RP - Newly Updated!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly was in her lab at a desk, organizing some of the notes that had been scattered, the majority of the glass and vines had been cleaned from the ground by now, Lilly mumbling to herself as she worked could be faintly heard.

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku shot fire at the robot, though it dodged "well maybe we should destroy it!"
    Areiss nervously knocked on Lily's door.

3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly turned to the door, standing from the desk and heading to open it, greeting "Hello there" in a friendly tone as she looked to Areiss.

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Areiss never seemed all to happy, but spook, a little nervously "you... remember my mother Amber... right?"

5. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya nodded. He looked towards the river, quickly drawing out large amounts of water which he proceeded to form in to a very jagged ball of ice. He held up the ball of ice above the robot and let go in an attempt to crush it.

6. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

"Y-You are? What's it like?" Umbra said sleepily.

7. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Of course?" Lilly asked, sounding slightly confused, then adding "She was the first person I'd met here in the castle."

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

The robot went to move, but got it's leg crushed by the ice, it became immobile. It charged up it's eye again to shot another laser.
    "Well..." Areiss contemplated bring up her death "she won't be using that suit anymore so... could we modify it for me?"

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Turning her head a bit, Lilly curiously said "She won't? Well, it wouldn't be too hard to modify it for you..", still sounding somewhat confused.

10. Joobley

Tetsuya looked at the crushed leg and smirked. Assuming the robot was still targeting him, he quickly turned to Miku. "It can't move, hit it with everything you got!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  11. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Having made his way to the surface, Crazyon sighed.
    He had no idea where anyone was, and he was unable to enter his laboratory at the current time because it was regenerating from a rather nasty incident, one of which Crazyon had to deal with.
    Trying to think of a way to kill time, Crazyon made his way to the castle gate and sat on top of the wall surrounding it, muttering strangely.

((Open for rp, as I have been for a while, I finally have a sum of free time.))

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  12. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

He raised his eyebrow "I'm guessing where you are from their is alot of political strife?"

13. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"You have no idea..." Paul looked unhappy for a moment, then shook his head. "How about you, friend? Where is it you call home?"

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She was quite for a moment "do you mind?" She said a little awkwardly.
    "Wait wait" Miku jumped over to the robot, her arm turned into a spear and stabbed the eyes so the laser couldn't fire "maybe we should go see that runic scientist in the castle about it... it doesn't seem electronic"

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly smiled a bit, saying "I'd be happy to have something to work on like that, sure." and movign to a counter in the lab, motioning for her to follow.

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Areiss quietly followed her. Looking around the room, not having been in there before.

17. Joobley

Tetsuya rubbed his head in confusion. "That's odd...I agree, let's head back. People should know about this."

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly then moved down to open a cabinet under the counter, sorting through various stacks of papers until she then set a folder out onto the counter, setting out blueprints that were an overview of the design.

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Ivory entered the lab holding a few bottles in hand, filled with an assortment of things "Oh, a guest?"
    Miku hopped up "right so your carrying it right?" She said giggling

Ominethious likes this.
  20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix yaened, and almost fell asleep, but said, "Mostly the same as the Imperium. Except The Dominion more or less segragates other races."