RP The Demon Syndicate RP - Newly Updated!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix leaned on the wall, the back of hid head pressing on the wall he said, "Yes, those who apose them are The Shadows of Hell.. Which some callcal them 'The New Order', and with good reason."

2. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Well, you're not wrong." Paul laughed lightly. "And everyone gives a different answer for a good reason; the castle is different things to different people. A school, a house, a workplace. I love it."

3. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

"....No not really, I was just finishing dealing with this trash." Kara said, as the three new changelings got herded away by several guards.

"Why not I guess, care if we go to a better setting, perhaps one with some drinks?"

4. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya stopped and stared at the strange robots. "What the hell is that thing?" He said quietly.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  5. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

He listened intently "So who owns this place?"

6. Stu and Improved

"Queen Xertra. She owns it, but I wouldn't say she runs it, not really. The Queen runs this castle like a pig would run an aircraft carrier: She assumes that the people one rung below her know what they're doing."

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Of definitely, I'm game for some drinks" She crossed her arms "where in mind?"
    ((There's only 1))
    Miku looked a little closer at it "I... have no idea"

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar walked slowly through the castle. He was slumped over and he seemed to look at the ground.

He shuffled along the halls, alone, like a zombie.

The Dragon seemed to be making his way to the front entrance.

9. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

"Oh... H-How big is the new order? B-Big enough to oppose Daelthious?" Umbra asked, closing her eyes for a few seconds.

10. Joobley

Tetsuya began to approach the robot. "Well I guess we're gonna have to find out."

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

The robot turned to Tetsuya, pointing it's eye at Tetsuya and starting to glow "w-whys it doing that?"

12. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

He scratched his head "That is a rather odd hierarchy system."

13. Stu and Improved

"You're preaching to the choir." Paul snorted. "It's less interesting than politics where I come from, I'll tell you that."

14. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix sighed, and replied, "Sadly not, they just barrely exede the second most powerful faction. The Dominion."

15. Joobley

Tetsuya stopped moving and examined the glowing eye. "I....I don't know but..It doesn't look too friendly.." He stood firmly on the ground, ready to take action in case something happens.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  16. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

"Hm, well unless you have any opposition we can just head to my room; I have a bar in there."

17. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

"O-oh... T-The Dominion?" Umbra Questioned.

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix layed on the bed, and responded, "yes, otherwise known as the Soulless Republic. Which im apart of, to an extent."

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

The robot shot a laser in Tetsuya's direction from it's eye.
    "Ooo~ Inviting me to your room and we haven't even had dinner yet~" Xertra laughed a little "Yeah, sounds good."

Areiss made her way back to Lily's lab, standing a little awkwardly in front of it, not really knowing if she should knock.

20. Joobley

Tetsuya quickly jumped to the side to avoid the laser. "What the hell? It shot at me.."