RP The Demon Syndicate RP - Newly Updated!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

"W-Why do you h-hate demons? I-I don't want to b-be a demon... I-It's not my fault I am one..."

2. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"Do you intend to bring harm...?"
    "And I hope you realize not all denizens of the syndicate are demons, I for example, am not."
    "I'm just something else."
    "But it depends on YOUR definition of a demon."

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Katrika chuckled "this is a much different army then what your used to."

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

The kitsune shrugged "oh well, you gonna stop me?"
    "Your under the syndicate, close enough."

5. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas was silent for a moment. "...I wasn't aware this was an army." He flexed his hand, examining the tattoo. "Seems a little random. Line here, line there, circle over that way..."

6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" I meant directly attacking. You were too busy wanting to sit on the fancy throne. "

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well your not the one that knows runic magic, are you?" Finishing the other runic symbols.
    "Rightfully my throne though."

8. Gredd18

"S-Stop you? W-What? N-No! I... I-I don't want to be killed... I-I didn't w-want to become a S-Succubus..."

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Once it was fully powered down, Lilly then sat down her tools, saying "You said this was in the forest and attacked you?"

10. Stu and Improved

Tomas and Kramer, surprisingly, spoke at once. "You're right there... Wow, okay, that was actually really weird. Let's not do that again. Yeah, I agree."

11. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya walked over to Tar. "Hey I know it's not much, I haven't been training magic that long yet.."

12. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

With that, Kara took her own seat and sipped from her drink, before starting the conversation once again "So, how has the ruling the world been going for you so far?"

13. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"So, from what your saying, I'm assuming that you mean to harm the Syndicate?"

Crazyon turned around to speak to her.
    "Calm down, you'll be fine."

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

The kitsune nodded "yes, and no she won't be."
    Katrika froze and the voice combination for a moment "that was weird, never do that again."
    Xertra shrugged "ever growing power, most things are scared of me, I think it's going fairly well, you?"

15. Con7Rad7

"Most of the known hives have been assimilated at this point, and my hive is expanding rapidly due to it, so just tangible progress instead of stuff like fear."

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra took a sip of her drink "well, at least the way you do it is fair."

17. Con7Rad7

"Well, I will say this, I'm surprised you haven't gone and mass corrupted some human village into demons yet via raunchy sex or however you succubi do it. Or am I incorrect in this belief?"

18. Stu and Improved

Okay, ready?
    Ready for wha - ready!
    One, two, three!

"Do not try to command us, mortal."Tomas broke down laughing. "Oh, man, I take it back. That's awesome!"

19. Gredd18

Umbra froze slightly and felt scared. It's not even her fault she was here!
    "B-But... I-I d-didn't do a-anything wrong..."
    ((GTG Sleep now... Sorry!))

20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Fair enough" Tar said simply, rubbing his chin as he glanced around the forest