RP The Demon Syndicate RP - Newly Updated!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon glanced at the girl and her hulking creature.
    The glow from Crazyon's eyes grew slightly brighter, but then subsided.

"Yes, the forest is usually peaceful..."
    "And look over there, another newcomer."
    "Shall we greet them?"

Without waiting, Crazyon began walking towards the other girl.

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

The kitsune turned to look at the strange being wearing a mask "hey, you seen a little robot, about this big, four legs, glowy eye?" She said making hand motions to it's general size.

Ominethious likes this.
  3. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

"I-... W-Wait!" Umbra followed after Crazyon, Looking Nervous

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly nodded, then hearing it move some, she quickly moved back ot the table to set to work making sure it was completely disabled, replying "Well, I know what this is...", moving to make precise strikes through critical runes on it to shut it off.
    "But I have no idea how it got here."

5. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"You realize I could turn you into a bad-smelling stain right where you sit, ri - Shut UP! I'm sorry."
    Stop being an asshole.
    I'm not being an asshole. YOU'RE being an asshole.
    I swear to God, I meant it about the shrimp fork.

6. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"I do not believe that I have, is it aggressive...?"
    Crazyon continued to examine both the hulking creature, and the small girl.

Crazyon chuckled.
    "Don't fret, there's nothing to be so nervous about."

7. Gredd18

"O-Oh... S-Sorry... I... ..." Umbra Followed after Crazyon, looking creature and the girl, as she spoke quietly to Crazyon.
    "...I-Is that thing her... P-Pet?"

8. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya sighed. "Of course..." He took control of the wind again and sent a large gust of cold wind towards Tar's direction.

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku stood nervously next to her as the robot died off.
    Katrika giggled "your voice changes when he's talking, a slightly deeper tone, don't worry about it." She said drawing.
    The kitsune laid a hand on her hip "very, shots lasers out of it's eye and stuff, there should be more then one."
    The kitsune shook her head "comrade, definitely not my pet" The hulking creature just stared forward.

10. Stu and Improved

"Thanks. I guess being on your own for 500 years or so kind of makes you forget how not to be a cockmon - Okay, now that's just mean. Sorry for threatening to reduce you to your molecular components, however hilarious and productive that might have been."
    Better?

...Marginally.

11. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon continued to stare at the hulking comrade of the girl, but he moved his gaze towards the young girl.
    "If it was aggressive, it is very likely that it is has been destroyed."
    Moving closer to the girl, Crazyon asked a question.
    "What is your relation to it?"

12. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Good enough, you know I could separate you two into two different bodies sometime if that would be easier" Still drawing shapes.
    "The robot belongs to me and my group, it was scouting. I don;t like to be wasteful so I was hoping to get it back." She said sighing quietly.

13. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar squinted his eyes slightly, but didnt budge.

He remained silent, unimpressed.

14. Stu and Improved

"I feel like that wouldn't be smart. Something tells me I'm the only one keeping him in line. He's like a six-year-old with a flamethrower."

15. Gredd18

"...Y-Your group? W-Why do you even n-need something like that?!

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I doubt he could fend off everyone here, he just has a bit of fire, nothing like Xertra" She finished the writing on hand the runes started to glow.
    She giggled "to look at this place and see how much of a threat it is, I mean we are sending an army here after all."

17. Gredd18

"Y-You're w-what?! W-Why?"

18. Stu and Improved

"True, but remember I'm not exactly a good conductor of magic. Maybe if he got his own body, he'd have more than a 'bit' of fire. Maybe he'd have more than fire."
    Oh, I LIKE you. MUCH smarter than most of the others.
    I don't hear you denying anything.
    Yeah, there's a reason for that.
    ...Lovely.
    "Oh, this is gonna be the BEST! You've gotten really talky. I think this is the most you've said at once, ever. Screw you, I'm excited. I've been seriously bored for the last four hundred ninety-nine years. Something tells me this is gonna hurt."

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well we all went after Xertra, not just her."
    "I hate demons, so do my friends. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a demon, just a modified human i guess. My main job is spy missions, I can't use magic and junk like "regular" demons" She crossed her arms.
    Katrika shook her head "won't harm you at all. You body gain an affinity for heat after a day or two of using fire magic, pass me your other hand"

20. Stu and Improved

"You know, I've got a funny story. When I was in basic, basic training, that is, everyone was getting tattoos. Biker stuff, skulls, banners, that sort of thing. I swore up and down I wouldn't get a tattoo as long as I was in the army. I guess I was right, but look at me now. That was funny? How? Now I'VE got a REALLY funny stor - Let's not. Oh, now who's being an asshole? Still you. ...Shut up."