RP The Demon Syndicate RP - Newly Updated!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"You don't know? What do you mean, you don't know? Am I supposed to know?!"
    Calm down. Sheesh.
    What the hell was that for?! What did you even do?
    Water magic. Not a fan. Ask her if she knows any fire runes.
    What- I- I don't care if you're a fan of it or not!
    Well, you should, seeing as I just lit your hand on fire.
    Tomas gritted his teeth. "Apparently, my... friend... doesn't like water magic. He wants to know... if you know any fire runes."
    I hate you.
    Can't always get what you want.

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Katrika sighed taking a quick look around the room "I could see, but... I don't really do fire magic."

3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Alright, do the drones seem to be moving easily enough?" Lilly asked, sounding now somewhat excited to see that it was working.

4. Stu and Improved

Weak.
    Shut up.
    "This isn't actually my choice. I'll give you the short version; there's a voice in my head who says he's a god who can only manifest every 500 years or so, I swear I'm not crazy, and he hasn't yet done anything helpful yet, but apparently he has the ability to make me spontaneously combust, so I think I'll just do what he says. So I really don't mind if you can't do fire magic."

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Areiss nodded excited "yeah! it's great" She made on fly around n circles around Lily.
    "Nah I can do it" She took out enough bottle of ink "your talking to a demon and you think voices in your head is weird?"

6. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly giggled a bit as it flew around her, before asking "Well, anything else you want for the suit?"

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Areiss shook her head "I couldn't ask for anything else."

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly smiled still, then saying "Well, if you do think of something, feel free to ask, I always like having something to work on."

9. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar grinned a bit wickedly and growled,"Pain..." he said, the words riding his growl.

He stared down at Tetsuya now, firey anger in his eyes making him look fierce with his wickedly toothy smile,"Feel some more, concentrate harder!" He snarled.

10. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

Umbra Sighed, not going to be sacrificed for some Ritual. "Y-Yeah... I-It's nice to m-meet you t-too.. ...Y-You have a l-lab?"

11. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya heard Tar loud and clear, adrenaline now flowing throughout his entire body. He quickly got up and began to concentrate again. This time delving deep into his own thoughts, clearing his mind of everything. For at that very moment he had one goal, and that was to transform. Eventually he started to feel the pain again, but this time he ignored it. He felt an inner rage that was ready to explode at any second. That's when it happened, his body became enveloped in light blue scales, his nose and mouth extended outwards, coming together to form a snout with razor sharp teeth, his fingernails turned into claws, and wings along with a tail sprouted out from his backside. Tetsuya opened his dark blue eyes, staring directly at Tar.

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar was looking Tetsuya over, a wide grin on his face. His eyes were no longer fiery, well, no longer threatening.

He chuckled a bit, and spoke, his tone softer then it had been,"There eh? Not so bad now was it?"

13. Joobley

Tetsuya looked himself over, front to back. He grinned. "Well, I couldn't have done it without you...you pushed me much farther than I knew I was capable of."

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled at that,"We all take ourselves for granted...you dont know your full strength just yet, Dragon." He said with a wink.

15. Joobley

Tetsuya stretched his limbs, trying to get a feel for his new body. "My full strength.." He paused for a moment. "How much more are you able to teach me?"

16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar scratched his head now,"Heh...not sure of that myself. Is there more you'd like to be taught?"

17. Stu and Improved

"Yes, actually. You guys are odd, but you don't affect me. Voice in my head? Whole other sock of crap. He also did kind of light me on fire."

18. Joobley

"Well..." Tetsuya took a step forward. "You're the harbinger of dragons, no? Of course I want to be taught more. I'll do anything to become stronger." He pleaded.

19. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"Indeed I do, I could even possibly fix that stutter of yours..."
    "But, that's only if you'd like to."
    "Though, on the subject about my lab...I'm currently unable to enter it because I need a bit of help."
    "Other than that, I have absolutely nothing to do right now....It's such a bore..."
    "If you'd like to do something, I'd happily go along with you."

20. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

"...W-Why can't y-you get in your l-lab?" Umbra Asked, Ignoring the Questions About her Stutter.