RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera blushed a light pink color "well... I wouldn't have been able to do it if it wasn't for little Rex there" She pointed to the dragon on the ground, it then happily barked.
    Darcia laid his hand on her shoulder "it may be for the better really"
    Loppe held a gun down to him, to make sure he would stay there "Iota, would you mind going to untie the two of them?"

2. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar chuckled,"Your welcome. I had hoped you'd of liked him."

3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember held her head some, fire dissipating and her hair reverting to it's normal appearance slowly while she said "I guess..."[DOUBLEPOST=1414894909][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Lilly walked over to pour a cup of coffee, making a small one for Kitten as well before walking back and setting the cup in front of him.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  4. Corn_the_Zombi

Corn_the_Zombi Big Damn Hero

"Who are you talking to...?" Adi mumbled, "Are you ok?"

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"He's... really cool, I never expect it, thanks" She laid her hand on his shoulder leaning up and giving him a kiss on the cheek "now, I think I'm gonna go inside if you want to come in"
    He gave ha little smile and lightly tugged her hand "come on, we should go check on Tar and your friend."

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar blushed heavily and turned away to look off somewhere,"Well...yea. I...really wanted ya to be happy and uhm...welcomed. Yea...uh sure. Ill come with ya..."

He turned and followed her into her house.

7. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota hopped from the man's back, transforming behind him where the man couldn't see and stepping out around him. She approached the captives, pulling a knife from her boot and cutting at their bonds.

8. Corn_the_Zombi

"W-Well...I think that answers your q-question Adi..." Corn said nervously.

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

She smiled a bit as well as she looked up to him, calming some and walking with him. "Alright, good idea.."
    After walking for a bit, Ember said "Oh!", moving to get something from her jacket pocket with her free hand.
    "I didn't get a chance earlier, but I got this for you." she said, taking out the black and red butterfly knife to hand it over, blushing lightly.

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera took a quick look down at the girl, only for a moment not really knowing what to do with her, just leaving her on the ground and stepping inside.
    Loppe held her gun to the guy "grab your thing he took quick" she said to the elves.
    He took the knife, playing with it for a moment, opening and closes it and smiling a little "thanks Ember, I like it"

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  11. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar followed, glancing at the girl as he did. He sighed with relief,"Ya know im glad I held back. I didn't want to go full Dragon on her...probably woulda broke your house haha."

12. Corn_the_Zombi

Corn and Adi quickly grabbed their backpacks and ran behind Loppe.

13. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember let out a little giggle and said "I'm glad", still blushing some.

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I kinda need that you know" She giggled going inside and sitting back down on the couch and sighing. The dragon sat down next to the couch "So... that was like your strength huh? What that key did"
    He flipped it around a couple more time then stuck it in his pocket "thanks" he grinned, lightly tugging her, taking them back to the house.

15. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed a little bit,"Well...for the most part yea. Im pretty sure im the strongest Dragon at the moment. I haven't met many of my own kinda that are like me strength wise. Im weak on magic...say uh. Drosera?" He asked, looking at her with a smile,"You know when you went to kiss me, I think you missed my lips."

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera raised an eyebrow "well, someones getting a little confident" she crossed her arms, grinning.

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar scratched his head nervously. He closed his eyes and sighed smiling and chuckling a bit,"Yea well...I am a Dragon after all. Near-immortality gives you confidence I suppose hehe..."

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera held a hand behind his head and gave him a deep kiss on his lips, then grinning "happy now?"

19. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar was speechless for a second, then blushed a bit and smiled too. "Uh...yea...no that...yea that works..."

Ominethious likes this.
  20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

As Omin warmed the core it started to form a black gelatinous material around it. Omin looked at it oddly, and intrigued he stared at it. As if possesed the core started to move towards his chest region.

Then it started to puncture itself through Omin's rubber plasti-Kevlar like it was paper. Omin obviously was retorting in pain as it dug into both his armor, and chest cavity burrowing ever closer to his heart.

Omin fell over on his back, yelling in muffled agony as his chest felt like it was burning from a fire which not even he could tolerate. Suddenly, he felt something crack, and contort from his inner chest. His heart had just been melded with whatever being the Core had generated. Omin had now been numbed, and slowly lost consciousness, but, the being within was still awake, and growing.