RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember nodded, following behind as he jumped for the punch.
    As Darcia's attack was blocked, Ember kicked at the enemy, trying to knock him off balance while she readied her fire magic.

2. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

The chef glared at him, then chuckled.
    "Boy, once those jellied souls burn, they become too much of a bother to scrape off."

3. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Lumin muttered to himself, then coated one of his hands in ice with sharp sides, and started chipping away at the souls, muttered the whole time. 'To much of a bother he says, then leaves me to chisel it off...' He chuckled to himself, then put the spatula under hot water, rinsing it off. He repeated this process until it was clean, then proceeded to begin cleaning the other dishes.

4. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota shrugged. "I didn't recognize them, but they looked fairly human actually. They could've been human or elves or some other human-like race." She thought for a moment. "...I could drop on the guard from the ceiling, or distract him so you can get him from the door. Which sounds best?"

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

The man jumped backward to move away from Ember "ah, your the girl from before aren't you? Troublesome thing"
    Loppe took a moment to think, unsure of how strong this guy was "I... you distract him and I'll run in."

6. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

The chef was amused as he watched Lumin scurry about.
    "Once you finish, hop over here."

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar watched it race in, then looked at the girl outside. He mentally shrugged, she was no longer a threat to him.

Tar closed the door, and then locked it. He then sat on the floor in front of Drosera, the tiny mechanical Dragon looking at him and growling. He growled back. It whimpered and hoped on the couch, curling in Drosera's lap. "Ehem...? Yes! Yea this is it...this...little thing its um...well its for you." He replied rubbing the back of his head nervously.

8. critsarecool

Lumin nodded, then set to his task, flash freezing the pots and pans, the putting then under hot water so that the stuck on food and souls cracked apart and lost their grip. After a short period of time, there were neatly stacked sets of plates, pots, pans, and tubs of silverware, all chilled and sparkling clean. Lumin took off his apron and wiped his hands on it, hanging it on a rack, along with his hat that held back his hair. He then took his tail out from underneath his shirt, and stretched, taking a long yawn. He he got a glass of water, chilled it, then walked out from the kitchen and set next to Soulless. 'What's up?'

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Yeah, the one you guys were about to kill." Ember glared as she recovered from the missed attack, once more dashing to close the distance while preparing to throw a fiery punch at the guy.[DOUBLEPOST=1414475180][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Lilly moved over, sitting nearby as she said "At least you only have it for a few hours." jokingly.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  10. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten looked at her sit down and sighed. "show off..."

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She giggled, then gasped taking a better look at it "is... that?" She reached into her pouch pulling out an orb and held it against the dragon "Tar... how did yo-" As she was mid sentence, the girl blew down the door, grinning.
    The man held his ground, holding a hand in front of him. making the gesture for her to stop, not trying to fight back.

12. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember rolled her eyes, throwing the punch as soon as she was close, fire spiraling up her arm to her fist.

13. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"I'd you were a bit more careful you could probably sit fine." Lilly replied, leaning back in the chair some as she added "Being a Neko is kind of relaxing." while giggling once more.

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar was about to say something when the door fell over.

"Shit!" He said getting up and taking a stance. This girl was really pissing him off now, he did knock her down already. AND given her the chance to leave without other bad things happening, yet here she was!

"The hell do you want!?" He snapped angrily at the girl.

15. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"I'm promoting you to head of cleaning dishes....Oh, and by doing this you can get a few free things off the menu a day."
    "It'll probably take you till night to finish."

With that said, the chef got up, and left for the day.

16. critsarecool

Lumin banged his head against the bar repeatedly, grumbling, 'But I like cooking, not cleaning, thinks he's so funny to promote me to head dishwasher.....' He continued banged his head and groaned.

Ominethious likes this.
  17. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota nodded, transforming again and sneaking back into the room, keeping to the ceiling. She skittered to a spot above the guard, studying him for a moment, preparing to drop.

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

The man used his open hand to catch her fist, wincing in pain, though from his wrist piece, an orb dispensed from it, the same one injected into Ember.
    "Didn't I tell you? I'm here to finish off that girl" Drosera stepped back a couple of steps, the small dragon nuzzling onto her leg. She looked down it, it made a bit of a growling noise at her.
    Loppe peeked ever so slightly into the door, looking up at Iota and nodding.

19. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar roared as he rushed the girl, trying to tackle her again.

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She wasn't foolish enough to fall for the same moves twice, she side stepped out of the way. Though the fighting in the house seemed to be cause some damage. Drosera took the dragon and hoped out a nearby window. The dragon in her arms, it looked up at her, dispensing four different colored keys. Drosera stared at the them for a moment, not really understanding them. Though the girl was quick to chase Drosera out.