1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community The Coordinates Megathread - Enraged Koala

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by BRAWW, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feel wire

feel wire Poptop Tamer

X Lesath 553 IIb
    Biome: Savannah Lvl. 5
    x:-81878486
    y:48697672

Walk to your left less that a min, small wooden chest contains legendary Water Sword
    Continue and you will find an abandoned apex outpost like building and just outside the left door you will see a high tech cave, here you can find a matter block pyramid structure, activate and it spits out matter blocks, its to thee let as you fall inside

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    Lusfella likes this.
  2. JaxKenobi

JaxKenobi Aquatic Astronaut

Thank you to StarBrethren who pointed me to my Pilot's Backpack in the last thread. Anyone know where to find a Hunter's Knife? The back slot clothing, not the weapon.

3. meyerfire

meyerfire Star Wrangler

Chef spawner found to the left of the floran village far to the left of the spawn point in a surface chest at:

X sector Coordinates: x -79564387 y:-62540372
    X Lambda Ari 5180 III A
    Magma planet 10 difficulty

4. Shaden

Shaden Void-Bound Voyager

This is in regards to coordinates already posted on http://orcz.com/Starbound:_Coordinates for:

Delta Gamma Mic 397 VI c
    x: -36 y: 100000067

"Very shortly to the left of spawn, is a chest with purple quality Hammer; fun effect & breaks blocks. Much much much farther in a little house with 2 robots is a purple quality prodder. Moderately to the right of spawn is a chest with a blue quality 1h gun "Poppiece" also fun, plasma bounces around (slowly) before exploding"

I just wanted to expound upon this and add that shortly after finding the hammer, I discovered that this planet has an enormous network of connected catacombs down below. It was so huge that I went through three big stacks of torches because I never got to a point where I would turn around at a dead end to find my way back and collect torches on the way. It's HUGE. I finally had to go sleep afk because I didn't want to lose where I was by logging off.

Lots of chests down there as well but only one that contained anything of note, that I've found so far, was a green tech chest that contained Targeted Blink.

I just thought I'd add this for those who love to explore and get lost in seemingly endless underground catacombs.

5. devilen84

devilen84 Tentacle Wrangler

I think the main reason for this is there are to many sites to pick just one. Maybe if everyone who has a site works together to make one mega site it would be easier.

6. harmburger

harmburger Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Delta, 92512143 59472736 III b Targeted Blink in high tech chest visible from surface to the right of spawn
    windows 7, 420yolo server, furious koala

7. Fiben Bolger

Fiben Bolger Pangalactic Porcupine

Windows
    Alpha Iota Lep Minoris I
    X: - 72292010, Y: -49097285
    Huge desert planet

Perfect if you've got some free time. Bring a bunch of food and heals and make an afternoon of it because there's no plant fiber or trees and it's too big to rely on farming. It took me about a week to circumnavigate this puppy and that was with traveling at night the last four days. The planet has a hefty amount of surface ores in sand and three or four snow biomes. Easy pickings without even going all that far underground. There's two human prisons left of the spawn and all the crap they entail. No real weps to speak of aside from typical alpha ones but it's certain you'll find a one shotter considering I hit at least 4 mini-bosses. The beauty of the place is the numerous abandoned installations and surface chests. I not only got both Jump and Dash techs but a lead guitar, harmonica, harp and a drum. And pilot's pants ( "Top ho, squiffy!"? Maybe not the top ho, but in the top ten). And the steel chair.

I realize that some or all of this may be randomized loot, but the sheer number of opportunities assures somebody of scoring pretty big. And mind you, I barely even dug into this sucker so Vishnu only knows what's underground.

8. MidnightMarauder

MidnightMarauder Space Spelunker

• Windows
    • SECTOR X
    • -555 -190
      • X Venator 2801 I
        • Arid Lvl 9
    Head left and you find Avian airship. Also, if you go to X Venator III a Arid lvl 9 in the same system you will find another airship.

9. Jubbass

Jubbass Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone found a Pixel Hero cape?

10. MidnightMarauder

Is there a bone table blueprint? if so anyone find one?

11. squirbel

squirbel Intergalactic Tourist

Flesh trees

Sector X [Mac]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Radiated Ronin

Radiated Ronin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Check the locked thread, someone did find this cape.

Anyone find the Rainbow Cape?

13. squirbel

Toxic Table Blueprint, Plant Fibre trees [at spawn]

Sector X, OSX

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. meyerfire

meyerfire Star Wrangler

Gun merchant mushroom guys a couple screens to the left of spawning point at

X Deneb Al Okab Aus 78 VI a? c? (the letter is cut off) it's a level 10 forest at

X Sector
    x: -10453204 y: 33774276

Edit: there are about 5 different mushroom gun salesmen on the planet, and also an avian ship with a gun merchant on board, all probably closer to the left than to the right of the spawn point. there was also a tech chest on the surface past the mushroom village that had the targeted blink tech blueprint

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  15. MidnightMarauder

Windows
    Sector X
    -555 -190
    X Venator 2801 V a
    Jungle Level 9

Go left and eventually will find a chest with A Hood with Ears. Also, along the way you will find at least 5 tech chests with nothing really good in them.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    Cell likes this.
  16. squirbel

Pirate Ship left of spawn, 15ish screens

OSX
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Elodnei

Elodnei Void-Bound Voyager

Alpha sector (Windows)

From the spawn point go about 2-3 screens to the right for a 'cave' with lots of dogs and a frog merchant.

Also on this planet :

- Volcano (on the other side of the planet)
    - Avian dungeon (on the other side of the planet)
    - 1 small Floran hut

[​IMG]

18. AnonymousLyric

AnonymousLyric Void-Bound Voyager

Just warning you guys, if these coords don't work, it's because I'm using StarScape mod.

Anyway, I found a cool planet with the eye fruits and a weird guy with a funny redish-pink helmet and the terrifying wings I believe. There's also a USMC base. The coords are:
    Alpha Oswin 54 II c
    X: 44982042
    Y:71355146

19. Meanbeans

Meanbeans Star Wrangler

If anyone finds a village or town with bathroom items (toilets, bathtubs, etc) in DELTA sector, PLEASE post it here. A lot of X sector posts, but I'm in no hurry to get there.
    Thank you.

20. Zephyrus

Zephyrus Tentacle Wrangler

I also found a Model M keyboard (instrument) on a surface chest near the Chef Spawner. :D Awesome find!

meyerfire likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.