The Avali Nexus 14: A Ramble Reborn

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by RyuujinZERO, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bayley

bayley Cosmic Narwhal

// Antoher fun fact!: In the Freddy S A V E T H E M mini-game not only can you find GF, but The Mangle and the Toy Animatronics too!

2. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

// we should outlaw mathmagicians. they do nothing but spout heretic sentences and do the worst kinds of witchcraft.[DOUBLEPOST=1418936475][/DOUBLEPOST]
    // just watch this.

Marcorri, Rukii and Ehksidian like this.
  3. Silverduke1

Silverduke1 Giant Laser Beams

oh i was not thinking of that i was thinking of the degrees like this
    Angles 1.png

4. bayley

bayley Cosmic Narwhal

// I did though :/

5. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

No.
    That's not how exterior angles work :V

6. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i have not been to where southpaw has.... i would not know his language..... my mom might.... but she roamed the universes for almost ten thousand years....
    *she quickly jumped in and caught Rose again gently patting her back as she caught her* shhh there there.... your getting better.....

7. Silverduke1

its been awhile since ive been in a math class, i hvnt needed anything beyond algebra anyway

8. gonzogonz

thanks... a- again... *stands back up*

9. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Ehks winces as Rose falls, knowing Coro coudl catch her in time. "She is getting better...it just...takes time to get used to walking with a crutch. And...I dunno what language he's even speaking, it sounds like nothing I've heard before...and his accent is weird, too...
    ((Be back in a bit, getting textbooks))

10. gonzogonz

y- yeah... its still hard...

11. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*she smiled happily and carefully helped her up keeping her eye on Rose to make sure she does not hurt herself while she practices*
    well i will have to ask mom about what race southpaw is.... i think she would have run into it at least once in her life.... somewhere....

12. bayley

bayley Cosmic Narwhal

// Just a question, when a RP character dies, what happens to them? Do they become a ghost? And if so, does the ghost possess supernatural powers? e.g Moving objects (like a poltergeist), possessing people/things? Or do they just...exist, is there an afterlife? Is there a heaven? Is there a hell? When they die do their ghosts still roam this plane of existence? What do they even look like? What kinds of ghosts are there?

13. Vinely

Vinely Scruffy Nerf-Herder

(i believe its up to the person whose OC it was, many have different views)

14. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

You're not thinking with portals!

A triangle adds up to 180 degrees right.

So how is it possible, that if you walk out your front door, walk several thousand miles, turn 90 degrees, keep walking the same distance, turn 90 degrees, keep walking, turn 90 degrees again, walk the same distance once more, you'll end up back your house. 3 equal length sides, forming a closed shape should be a triangle, but the internal angles add up to 270 degrees :p

Because the triangle is bent over the curvature of the earth and is really a 3d shape, not a 2d one and euclidean geometric rules assumes only two dimensions. Once you understand that, you understand how topological deformation of space works; how light can bend around a star or black hole, while still technically travelling in a straight path

Intrebute, Rukii, gonzogonz and 3 others like this.
  15. bayley

bayley Cosmic Narwhal

// Really?
    (IneedtodrawghostBayleynow!)

16. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

Me think brain is kill now

Vinely likes this.
  17. Silverduke1

[​IMG]

hey who turned out the lights *gets up and falls face first into the ground after walking a few steps*

Mc Fow1er, Ehksidian, Rukii and 2 others like this.
  18. gonzogonz

// *pokes*

// oh yeah it should be mentioned what i think is odd about this. its a drawing of a cute furry creature with panties but its not blushing.[DOUBLEPOST=1418938331][/DOUBLEPOST]
    // im not sure but isn't the name Smallpaw? not Southpaw? or did i miss something?
    *slowly makes progress in the background, walking beside the bed gripping it each time she's about to trip, she slowly gets the hang of it*

19. Silverduke1

i dont think its aware its wearing panties...

20. gonzogonz

// still, no blushing. he have had Lucario that seems to blush for no reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.