Digital Tales of Vile Masters - Andre Kent

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Andre Kent, Apr 16, 2013.

1. A Vagrant

A Vagrant Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, you could also point out that concoctions like jellied gasoline have been around for centuries.

Andre Kent likes this.
  2. Exactly. Expanding a little of the lore. If they're a GAS people, what kind of fuel do they use ? Is it plasm, gas, liquid, powder ? Any number of matters could be the ignition. If anything goes offtrack, just think of Bows with fire embued arrows. It's not "holy sheit" or anything. It's just for cutting through the gas membrane of the Novakid and dealing extra damage since they're... well.... GAS.

3. A Vagrant

A Vagrant Cosmic Narwhal

Well, if they have a gas membrane, would heating that into plasma disrupt them?
    I haven't read on their lore.

4. Supposebly the Brand (the metal piece on their face) is what determines the shape of their bodies, by forming a thin membrane that holds the gassy matter they're made of. If this membrane is torn, they "bleed" (leak gas) and if it's not treated, they die this way. Whatever gas it is, assuming it's flamable, they'd be extremely sensitive to fire. If it's not flamable, it should be some other element that takes advantage of such "open wound" (if they were human imagine a bullet embued in cyanide, if you SCRATCH the person, he dies anyway), that's the main idea of the gun.

5. A Vagrant

A Vagrant Cosmic Narwhal

Well, it could be something that reacts with the gas they're made of, like you said. Some compound that reacts violently, maybe even changing it into a completely new compound?

6. okay

okay Void-Bound Voyager

My bad

7. LazerEagle1

LazerEagle1 Master Astronaut

Cyanide bullets.

I'm making this.

8. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

NEVER STOP DRAWING ;___;

9. HAhaHAHA xD I never do. Sometimes I just have to draw to live~ You know I'm working at a game company right now.

HAHAHAH shit~ If anything happens, I know it's partially my fault.

10. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Perhaps have a necrotic bullet that rots away the enemy from the inside? :D

11. MentalBlanc

MentalBlanc Subatomic Cosmonaut

You made a Novakid :'D

12. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Great work, (not that I expected different) I love the ideas here. Just thought I'd point out a spelling mistake, not to criticize you or anything just want to help.

13. Steam Pirate

Steam Pirate Space Kumquat

This is astounding. I mean, this is completely insanely lovably amazing.

+Three internets to you.

14. cheebamane

cheebamane Subatomic Cosmonaut

awe man this is really nice