1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP Sword Art Online 『SAO』 Mod

Discussion in 'Weapons, Armor and Clothes' started by FPSrad, Nov 25, 2014.

1. FPSrad

FPSrad Aquatic Astronaut

Hey there!

I got bored one day and decided to have a go at creating some Sword Art Online related pieces of gear. What originally started as a personal mod kinda starting growing as I added more and more content, some images of the armors I've got done so far:

[​IMG]
    (Yuuki, Sinon ALO, Sinon GGO w/ Hecate II)
    I plan to make the armor and weapons balanced (to a certain degree) as well as make them fully functional, maybe even dabble into some Lua scripting once scripting really takes off. I'll keep adding to this thread with any new additions and might even release the mod in its current state if enough people are interested.

Lemme know what you think and what other things I should look into!

Rad

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  2. HSaito87470

HSaito87470 Void-Bound Voyager

woow really cool!!,will you make a mod of all the characters?

3. FPSrad

FPSrad Aquatic Astronaut

I can certainly try!

4. HSaito87470

wow great!!,because me and my girlfriend really love SAO and wants to play as kirto and asuna,and of course alot of gamers wants this :3

5. FPSrad

FPSrad Aquatic Astronaut

SAO era asuna / kirito? or ALO? wanted to be sure

6. HSaito87470

well thats difficult....can you say for me if you have just this 3 char in the image or did you make aready more?
    i think ALO will be better
    SAO its just nostalgic
    if you can i recommend make both era but don't actually need the SAO ones if you just make yuuki,sinon GGO-ALO until now :D

7. FPSrad

FPSrad Aquatic Astronaut

GGO sinon is the most complete set so far, the rest still have frames that need to be edited. I think I'll stick to ALO for now. Oh and I've got some progress on Asuna too.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  8. HSaito87470

well by that is better you make just ALO for now indeed,but of course,you are the creator soo if you get the idea to put all GGO,SAO versions its good too,also for now don't forget to make the weapons okay? its really good idea put weapons too,and...i know the elucidator is from SAO but i really will like if you make the elucidator sword :D ,btw you are awesome ;D

9. FPSrad

FPSrad Aquatic Astronaut

[​IMG]
    (V1 of SAO Asuna/Kirito)
    Received permission from Burning Acid to use and modify his Asuna Dress Mod.
    Yeah I went for SAO first, couldn't resist :p

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    eslucas89 and Burning Acid like this.
  10. HSaito87470

OH SHIT...........you make SAO kirito really awesome!!! O_O,continue with this bro!

11. HSaito87470

sooo...how is the mod going?

12. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

There are so many sick SAO/ALO/GGO things coming out, it's insane. Reminds me of this video:

x2014devil2014x likes this.
  13. FPSrad

FPSrad Aquatic Astronaut

Took a bit of a break, christmas and january exam period x) , kinda want stable to be released so I have something to compare against for tier balancing.

Yeah I can't wait for the consumer version of the rift to come out. so many things I'd like to try. great tech demo, I just imagine walking will be awkward unless they figure out some other way to do it.

14. Fullmetal9780

Fullmetal9780 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, you still are picking it up right?

I suck at making sprites and everything "artsy" but your stuff looks pretty damn cool!

Hopefully we get something soonish!

15. FPSrad

FPSrad Aquatic Astronaut

Yeah I'm still around, been playing the game normally though x)

16. gopops

gopops Space Spelunker

omg, this is like the coolest thing ever! really would like if you made everyones R.L outfits, but i still really like the outfits you've made so far. and when will they be out so i can download them? please reply, cause i would really love to know when they come out, thanks :)

17. Iori_Evangel

Iori_Evangel Master Chief

GIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEME
    GIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEME

18. RainbowShy

RainbowShy Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm assuming its dead now, although I'm a bit sad about that.

19. Iori_Evangel

Iori_Evangel Master Chief

* Crying *
    * Crying *
    * Crying *
    * Crying *
    * Crying *
    * Crying *
    * Crying *
    * Crying *
    * Crying *
    * Crying *