OOC Stranded

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Draken09, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Torang12

Torang12 Phantasmal Quasar

Catoosie likes this.
  2. Torang12

O_______O

Kloudy likes this.
  3. ExplosiveCrate

ExplosiveCrate Phantasmal Quasar

There shouldn't be a rule against colors

well, except for green. green isn't a creative color.

Torang12 likes this.
  4. I meant that I was sure that a color-clause had been included in the rule rewrite.

5. Arch-Mage Zandor

Arch-Mage Zandor Space Kumquat

I seem to remember this rule from back when I was in the Pokemon Odyssey RP.

6. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

As do I, but I checked and it's not even a guideline. Still, it is up to the GMs (and I have no significant quarrel with it.)

7. Catoosie

Catoosie Heliosphere

@Colettey
    You know, I bet Rowan knows sign language.. he could translate for Centauri... Cece... Ms. Jordens... need to think of a nickname

Colettey likes this.
  8. Torang12

Now that everyone has made at least one post in the RP, our characters should all now be working to find each other, before exploring the forest.

Draken09 and Catoosie like this.
  9. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

Yes, and let's try to get this done quickly. Ideally everybody is outside and together before the end of the second page. To make this easier, try heading outside (there it would be easy for people to spot one other.

Catoosie likes this.
  10. Kloudy

Kloudy Phantasmal Quasar

Okay, I just updated my post to match with what you just said. Had to finish it where I said that he fainted again as I had to catch the train in like 10 minutes. :p

It's fixed now of course.

11. Torang12

It should be noted that the person Wyatt, Rowan, and Gouto find laying on the ground surrounded by glass is Kloudy's character. Pocket, Crazyon, and Colettey's characters should try to meet up, seeing as how they are the only survivors which remain within the ship.

Catoosie likes this.
  12. Colettey

Colettey Orbital Explorer

Okay, I'll make a new post now.

13. Catoosie

Catoosie Heliosphere

Reminder that you guys (pocket, crazyon, colettey) can use titanpad for collab posts, that's what we've been doing.

14. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Well, you know, you could make a couple of, uh, cameo's by chacs you didn't accept being dead bodies.
    Just saying.

15. ExplosiveCrate

We'll get to the cameos when we start burying the dead. The 17 mentioned in the IC post were probably based off those who applied.

16. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Well then.

Harrison Ford/Han Solo/Indiana Jones did not die

17. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

This will be so much fun...

18. Torang12

/o/ /o/ \o/ \o\ \o\

19. ExplosiveCrate

Everyone's outside now, right? Or am I missing something?

20. Torang12

I believe everyone is outside. Guoto, Wyatt, and Rowan are together, near Jack, while James is standing next to him, Centauri and Yuri are walking together, Polaris just dropped 15 feet onto the ground, and should be walking towards us. Oh, and Crazyon is watching from behind a plant.

@Colettey and @PocketRocket, that was a collaboration, right? I'm just making sure so we do not hear about godmodding later, as I'd rather not have to deal with that.