RELEASED [Storm] Handsome Matt's Mods (Junimo Deposit Anywhere, Calendar Anywhere, Durable Fences) (Moved)

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by Handsome Matt, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Handsome Matt

Handsome Matt Aquatic Astronaut

read the post.

strevel likes this.
    • sanademonangel

sanademonangel Poptop Tamer

Will this work with Trainer.dll? I originally got it from zorayn's post.

• WirlWind

WirlWind Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Absolute legend!

Thanks a bunch, Matt. I feel it's not said enough to modders these days. You're providing a valuable service to the community.

I unfortunately made the mistake of using wood fences for my farm because they looked better, so I've been holding off on playing until it was released for storm :)

Time to get back into it, look out ladies!

• SongPhone

SongPhone Intergalactic Tourist

For some reason my stormlaucher crashes, i have no idea how to fix it, this is what it says: upload_2016-3-9_16-3-28.png

• SongPhone

SongPhone Intergalactic Tourist

and in the crash log it just says this: upload_2016-3-9_16-4-39.png

• Alice

Alice Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This happens to anyone who provides any kind of free service for a community. At best it tends to be a thankless job and at worst the people you're doing it for are entitled jerks about it.

WirlWind likes this.
              • TownEater

TownEater Void-Bound Voyager

SMAPI was depreciated, that's why many modders are moving their mods over to Storm, which is far more robust

• schnurmanater

schnurmanater Void-Bound Voyager

I'm personally not going to touch Storm until it is stable, but I'm liking what I see. It seems much better overall and everyone should start using this. I can see the old mod system being scrapped. Keep up the good work!

• voxcorvi

voxcorvi Void-Bound Voyager

I noticed that the Durable Fences mod is available in the OP now--does that mean it's updated? If so, you should know I still can't get it to run. :\ If it hasn't been updated yet, then that answers my question!

• iamniceify

iamniceify Void-Bound Voyager

Please update durable fence. Really like it in SMAPI. Great job so far to you sir !

[LocalModLoader] Failed to load mods from assembly DurableFences, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null due to error System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Storm.StardewValley.Event.After10MinuteClockUpdateEvent' from assembly 'StormLoader, Version=0.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
                      at System.Signature.GetSignature(Void* pCorSig, Int32 cCorSig, RuntimeFieldHandleInternal fieldHandle, IRuntimeMethodInfo methodHandle, RuntimeType declaringType)
                      at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.FetchNonReturnParameters()
                      at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.GetParameters()
                      at Storm.ExternalEvent.AssemblyModLoader.LoadModsFromAssembly(Assembly assembly)

• LaxoraNZ

LaxoraNZ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Waiting eagerly for these mods to all be up to date before I switch over to the newest version of Storm, in saying that I understand you're busy and updates will be done and released when they're done! But these mods have become integral in my full enjoyment of the game, especially the Junimo one because holy balls is it a pain when you go all the way to the hall to deposit stuff only to discover that there are like 5 more things you have which you can hand in...thus requiring another tedious trip. Anyway, I thank you for all your work in the modding community as a person who loves modding the hell out of just about any game I really do appreciate it, keep up the good work!

• Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Cosmic Narwhal

I thought tomorrow was supposed to be yesterday? :p

Anyways, can't wait for these to get updated for Storm so I can start using them again! <3

• LaxoraNZ

LaxoraNZ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

He meant the other OTHER tomorrow :p

• evilpdor

evilpdor Void-Bound Voyager

I have updated all your mod for SMAPI 0.37+, they can be useful for someone, I can share here?

• psidaipr

psidaipr Big Damn Hero

Durable fences doesn't seem to work. I run the game through STORM and the mod is in the mod folder in %appdata% but fences continue to break.

• Pyrii

Pyrii Existential Complex

The Future?

Oh @Handsome Matt. Your trouble with tomorrows makes you less handsome.

• donatello1

donatello1 Seal Broken

can u pls share it with me? thank u sir!

• El3aab

El3aab Void-Bound Voyager

Can you PLEASE send it my way as well? I can't stand playing this game with my fences breaking everyday

• evilpdor

evilpdor Void-Bound Voyager

this are all mod I have updated for SMAPI 0.37, I support them only as long as STORM will not be stable enough.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/sfcfc1cpcm4wg/stardew_valley

- Calendar Anywhere : updated and added a configurable key (default K) to open the calendar, click on the top right may not work on other zoom setting other than 100%
                                        - Durable Fences : updated only
                                        - Junimo Deposit Anywhere : updated only

if the original developer don't want, the mod will be immediately removed

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
                                          Grant Rogers, Anti- and donatello1 like this.
                                        • DrBubba

DrBubba Subatomic Cosmonaut

This.

I swapped from SMAPI to Storm and installed the new mods in the right spot. Was playing a bit ago and stood there and literally watched my stone fences crumble while I was harvesting.