1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

StoneLegion.com 24/7 Dedicated Starbound Server! Now 100 Max Slots! Last Updated 1/28/2015

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Kane, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coronook

Coronook Void-Bound Voyager

IGN Coronook,

2. dallionpaw

dallionpaw Void-Bound Voyager

I'd like to try it out at least. Character name will be dallion

3. FeatherFriends

FeatherFriends Space Hobo

Name will be Lotus

4. slider7

slider7 Space Hobo

Name will be zZ

5. GrimTech16

GrimTech16 Void-Bound Voyager

IGN: Lord Grimmoria

6. Mj_lopez

Mj_lopez Space Spelunker

Names gonna be FuZe.[DOUBLEPOST=1449087993][/DOUBLEPOST]i never understand this, when ever i try to join literally any server it doesn't even try to load it just says it failed to load right away.

7. Ruby_Riftwind

Ruby_Riftwind Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi, I'm looking for a Starbound server to play on again since it's been a while since I've played. My last server died off. I was just wondering if you had the time to answer some questions about your server? Yes I'll admit to not really wanting to read though 22 pages of posts here =P

Thankie

8. DoomFrog314

DoomFrog314 Space Spelunker

IGN: "DoomFrog" and "He-Man"

9. RoboticRavenMage

RoboticRavenMage Subatomic Cosmonaut

This will be my first time on a server. I will be known from here on out as Mooren Bloodbloom.

10. creeperguy26

creeperguy26 Space Hobo

I am creeperguy26 and i would like to join your server.[DOUBLEPOST=1449453147][/DOUBLEPOST]Also my character name is Link.

11. Dunto

Dunto Guest

Closing as this thread hasn't been replied to by the server owner for almost a year. If you're from the original group and you're interested in reviving the server, please report the first post and ask for the thread to be reopened. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.