1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Steam Workshop Support

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Reprusu, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Reprusu

Reprusu Void-Bound Voyager

Is there going to be workshop support after the game is out of early access? Or will we always have to come to the sight to download mods?

2. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

I think Tiy mentioned it recently.
    I really want workshop support.

3. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

Tiy recently asked on twitter if steam workshop support was something the fans want. The overall responce was a huge yes.

So while not guaranteed it is likely to be added.

4. dillon

dillon Void-Bound Voyager

it would be best to wait if every update will break all the mods

5. Galacticon

Galacticon Void-Bound Voyager

Game still feels very incomplete. Just playing through now, while there are some nice changes, I wonder what they were doing that whole year.

6. Reprusu

Reprusu Void-Bound Voyager

There was a lot of work mvoing there offices. And the work they've done is a lot. They redid combat, dungeon and world generation. This is still only like phase 2/3 of the beta.

7. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

Yeah, they kind of re-thought and re-did the entire game universe and how everything in it is placed. That's... not a small thing.

8. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

Not even that, we're still in 1/3. That is, if they're still following that process. I think they said something about the 3 phases of beta, but I don't remember what.