1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Xbox One + PS4: Known Issues/Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by mollygos, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

Bysol likes this.
  2. Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

Apparently the music cutting off unexpectedly also happens quite a lot when fishing.

• MikesDemise

MikesDemise Lucky Number 13

Do we have any idea how long the fix may take (Xbox One year 2 bug)
      Are we talking days? Weeks?
      For the sake if my Xmas time off work.... Please let it be in the next few days!

• Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

All we have to go on right now is what ConcernedApe posted here:

http://stardewvalley.net/upcoming-xbox-and-ps4-patch/

From that I would assume that the fixes are pretty much implemented (and tested I guess), we just have to hope that Sony's and Microsoft's certification process doesn't take too long, especially with Christmas rapidly approaching.

• SimplyJeff

SimplyJeff Space Hobo

On xboxone, The game freeze from time to time and goes on. Also, many many crash on saving, My console is set to french and I won't change it for my girlfriend. I had my last crash after the egg festival. Now I'm just gonna wait for a patch. It's sad because I really like the game.

• 2spooky4meQQ

2spooky4meQQ Space Hobo

Made an account here just to say I found a game breaking glitch. I upgraded my pick axe to a copper on and I had the wooden sword selected in my inventory and I pressed A on Clint and instead of grabbing the pick axe it bugged out and made me block and grab so then I had the pick axe but couldn't toggle between inv spots and couldn't use the A button or X button so I had to restart the day again. Very frustrating and I hope people read this and don't make the same mistake I made. Also I'm on Xbox one

• Kongfoojunkie

Kongfoojunkie Seal Broken

Xbox one user here..
              I have an extremely unfortunate situation...my most worked on save is stuck on on...Winter Year 1 Day 28.....whenever I try to progress to the next day/year the game crashes, EVERY SINGLE TIME I have toyed around with the specifics and here's what I have found out

-Game crashes as soon as I go to bed, (any time of day)
              -I cannot pass out from exhaustion, crashes upon progression
              -Crashes when I let time pass naturally into next day

Please help, I would very much like to stop playing your wonderful game in Groundhog Day mode :)

DynamiteBigB and orx24 like this.
              • Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

• darkhalox

darkhalox Intergalactic Tourist

On the Xbox one the game crashes every time when sleeping in the 28th of winter year 1. I cannot start year 2! I'm going to try staying up until I pass out to see if that works.

• darkhalox

darkhalox Intergalactic Tourist

Doesn't work

• Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

Fixed in the forthcoming patch:

http://stardewvalley.net/upcoming-xbox-and-ps4-patch/

• Magitha

Magitha Twenty-three is number one

Extremely strange bug I've gotten on two dif PS4 pros. After playing the game I tried to switch to another game and it got stuck on the loading screen. 4 of my games including one on disc would not load. Same on my bfs pro. We fixed it by restoring licenses and restarting the consoles. But I'm afraid to play SDV now! :( love what I did play

Bysol likes this.
                      • Magitha

Magitha Twenty-three is number one

My bf and I both own pros and the game seems to be effecting the entire console. We were not able to load up other games after playing(nothing would load past opening title) . About half of our libraries wouldn't work. Including disc copies.

• hella awesome

hella awesome Intergalactic Tourist

Xbox one.

Bought and downloaded yesterday. Freezing now and then.

When you click on the Journal you use the right stick to move the cursor. But once the journal is open you have to use the left stick to move the cursor. Very confusing. And breaks from the gameplay.

• Rintarou

Rintarou Space Hobo

Guys the game is literally system breaking on PS4 Pro. Not just game breaking. The thing affects the entire operating system and will not enter rest mode and require unplugging the console. Other games will not start after playing Stardew. I think this takes far higher priority than the upcoming patch outlines.

Please say something about this soon.

Elite49 and Bysol like this.
                            • Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

I'd love to see ConcernedApe or Chucklefish acknowledge this as it worries me that they may not be aware of the PS4 Pro issue.

• Bysol

Bysol Space Hobo

I agree, this is a very serious issue for ps4 pro users.
                                After playing SW, any other game refuses to start.

Plus, after closing the game, if you try to turn off the pro, reboot the system, or use the rest mode, the console takes a very very long time, with 3 beeps at the end.
                                Maybe some game process remains open, causing the system breaking.

Please do something, this is NOT a minor bug.

• mollygos

mollygos Former Staff

Hawaiian and Katzeus like this.
                                • mollygos

mollygos Former Staff

Hello! We are aware of the reports and we're investigating this. I'll let you know more as soon as I know more. :)

Rintarou, Elite49 and Hawaiian like this.
                                  • Eerie

Eerie Void-Bound Voyager