1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Xbox One + PS4: Known Issues & Fixes (Patch 1)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwinnyCostello

SwinnyCostello Poptop Tamer

Mine loaded! Awesome work guys. Really appreciate the hard work to get this patch out. Now to finally get back to my dodgy little farm that I put so much love into.

DoubleDoor, Trev9316 and KittyBee52 like this.
    • Davidovich

Davidovich Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for the patch. The icons are still chopped off on the left side of the screen on my PS4, regular. Looks like I won't start playing until a newer patch is released. I appreciate the hard work.

• Elentari

Elentari Seal Broken

Thanks for the patch! However I thought I should mention that my son , whose game was unloadable prior to the patch, encountered a strange glitch. I have not seen this mentioned anywhere as a previous glitch, so I thought it worth mentioning... he went to the museum and found a pizza in one of the donation slots. No, he never placed it there, in fact, I don't think he ever even owned a pizza. He tried to move/remove it, but he could not place it back down anywhere, even into his pack, and was forced to quit the game from the dashboard, as he could not back out of the museum donation screen either. I assume this will be a problem when it comes to completing the museum, since one of the slots is being taken up with an object that should not be there, unless the game thinks the pizza is something else?

• McPoo

McPoo Orbital Explorer

I've checked my fish tank and no problems for me. My save just started working again tonight after the patch and nothing seems out of the ordinary other than a slight scrolling screen visual glitch when watering certain plants. The community centre stuff all seems fine for me.

Enansal likes this.
          • Gypsegoggles

Gypsegoggles Void-Bound Voyager

EVERYONE IT WORKSSSSS IT REALLY WORKSSSSS:nuruhype:☠☠:cathug::cathug::catcry::catcry::catcry:

Trev9316 likes this.
            • SharkHoarder

SharkHoarder Poptop Tamer

I downloaded the patch and now I can't find my axe anywhere. I looked in all my chests, my fridge, it wasn't at the blacksmith. I don't know what to do about it

• ravyn4077

ravyn4077 Master Chief

Sadly my crashing when talking to Gunther persists. That's alright I will just do it again! I know more of what I'm doing now! *Flames of determination*

• SharkHoarder

SharkHoarder Poptop Tamer

Nevermind, chest was invisible lol. Changed the color and it made it visible again

• Wrxwarrior03

Wrxwarrior03 Space Hobo

My saved game will not load on xbox one. I have to completely crash the game because it gets stuck at "looking for saved game" just stared hwppening tonight anyone help?

• KittyBee52

KittyBee52 Poptop Tamer

Anyone else noticed that since the new patch, it takes a little longer for games to load and save?

• tccoxon

tccoxon Procedurally Generated Programmer

I think this is the invisible cursor bug, which we know about. We're aiming to solve that one in the next patch!

Do you have the patch installed? If you quit the game via the dashboard, start the game up again, then click the little '?' box in the lower-right corner it should show "v1.14" in the bottom-left corner.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
                        • Kaylolly

Kaylolly Tentacle Wrangler

My game works again! Thanks for all the hard work guys! :)

• Alderwood

Alderwood Seal Broken

Both the saves of me and the girlfriend are working again. Thank you!

• KittyBee52

KittyBee52 Poptop Tamer

Ah, I see. I have that on certain other parts of the game but panicked a bit at this point as I can usually go back out of the screen and back in to make the cursor appear, but nothing seemed to work. Thanks.

• Taco_master1234

Taco_master1234 Poptop Tamer

Unfortunately, the save/load issue persists after the patch for my gf. While one of her files is fixed, the other one doesn't work. She posted on this forum yesterday.

• Ganluan

Ganluan Hey, You!

The patch worked for me, and as far I can tell I was lucky and don't have any residual effects.

• Padamon13

Padamon13 Space Hobo

I just recently downloaded the patch and unfortunately one of my saves still doesn't load. My username is ASHESEMPATHY13. The file name is Madelynn. If there is anyway this could be fixed, I would be very grateful.

• Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

From reading here and elsewhere it seems that some Xbox save games are now loading since Chucklefish / Sickhead Games "fixed" the issue, but some save games are more corrupted than others and will either load but exhibit in-game issues in certain areas (related to corruption), or are so badly corrupted that they won't load at all.

• Jsherbro11

Jsherbro11 Seal Broken

THANK YOU CHUCKLEFISH FOR THE PATCH! You guys made a lot of people happy! Great job!

• Toraijas

Toraijas Lucky Number 13

Tbh i dont use forums ever. The only reason I put this here is because it was linked to me on a reddit page. The page said to report my bug here so thats what i did. Im not going to sift through pages of material for somthing i dont know exists. Chill, responses like this are why i usually stay out of forums. Informative yet aggressive lol.

And thank you for the update. I appreciate it.

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.