1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound will be a great game

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Elvin, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elvin

Elvin Void-Bound Voyager

I have been following Starbound ever since Tiy first said that he was working on a new game and that he was hiring,
    i wished i was able to contribute or help make the game but my programming isn't the greatest and my pixel art also needs some work ,
    any way i was eagerly awaiting to see what kind of game it would be and was amazed when i first saw the background on his twitter i instantly knew that the game would be great since it had everything that appeals to me, i really wish to help out as much as i can if not with actual work for the game then at least with suggestions and ideas ,
    thank you for creating such an awesome game hopefully my ideas/suggestions will be of some use

2. Dal

Dal Phantasmal Quasar

you could allways help keeping the community healthy :)

3. Vivid

Vivid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

yeah. it's gonna be a big game for sure

4. Waspor

Waspor Subatomic Cosmonaut

Was there every any doubt that this game would be epic? (after researching it, of course, I had no interest in it when I heard they stop development of Terraria, and some of them were working on this.........:oops: )

5. Offline

Offline Astral Cartographer

Everyone on this forum agrees that Starbound will be a great game, that's why they're here!

Ghostar likes this.
  6. JohnDevince

JohnDevince Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Indeed Brother! To arms! : Serious : I think we all know that this game is going to be a beauty by itself for that's why we are here!
    ~ Thank You!
    John Devince

Offline likes this.
  7. Afterscore

Afterscore Weight of the Sky

Well thank God, I was worried it was going to be a complete disaster for a minute!

You've really helped to clear my thoughts, and I can safely say now that I am excited for this game ^^

Ghostar and Nithilus like this.
  8. JohnDevince

xD Oh After how you edit quotes to be so awesome...
    I am also really excited for this game ! ^^
    ~ Thank You
    ~ John Devince

9. Nithilus

Nithilus Big Damn Hero

I as well am excited for this game. And am even happier knowing Starbound will be a great game. :p

10. EarthBound

EarthBound Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Of course it will be! :up:

11. JohnDevince

We all know starbound is going to be a wonderful and beautiful game that is already set and stone!
    ~ Thank You!
    John Devince

12. Offline

Offline Astral Cartographer

John! You're driving me crazy here, the "~John Devince" should go in the signature spot!
    You rebel, you.

EarthBound likes this.
  13. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

Yes, we all know it will be awesome.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.