1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound Race Relations

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by ZodGilla, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Peppersnap

Peppersnap Big Damn Hero

hey! sss! where ssstarman!? :O
    is fix now!

2. dareddevil7

dareddevil7 Pangalactic Porcupine

But isn't starman too glowy to hunt with?

Peppersnap likes this.
  3. Peppersnap

Peppersnap Big Damn Hero

but glow! ssstarman... GLOW. :0

dareddevil7 likes this.
  4. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

Seems like the relations between the Floran and the Hylotl are improving. Floran and Hylotl villagers no longer seem to view Hylotl and Floran PCs respectively with as much antipathy as before. For now, the Hylotl might still be wary of the Florans, while the Florans are learning to respect the Hylotl more (along with the other fleshy races in general), while also offering some advice as to how the Florans have hunted Hylotl in the past (such as commenting on how the Hylotl are easy to track due to how smelly they are).

5. Zerukoba

Zerukoba Pangalactic Porcupine

I am worry my bias from playing pre-1.0 will keep me from seeing the races as they are intended to be seen during 1.0.

Alkanthe likes this.
  6. Keyondria

Keyondria Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Floran believe Floran and Human have.. Troublesssome relationssship. Human and Floran fought for territory long ago, creating ssslight dissslike for eachother.

7. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

But that was in the past, and was nothing compared to the great wars that the Florans fought against the Hylotl.

8. Magdali

Magdali Space Hobo

Avians are hella not friendly towards humans *points to human corpse*

9. Lambientan

Lambientan Void-Bound Voyager

I don't remember where I reed (and I don't even know if it's official) that Apex and Humans particularly respect each other because they have similar evolution history and that more than once the Apex have invited Humans to try something like the MiniKnog so both races can be at the same level of advancement.