1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Resolved Starbound nightly - close while loading

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by kusioo, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dunto

Dunto Guest

Delete the entire Starbound folder manually and re-install the game. If you still get an error, post the log again (may be a different error after re-install).

Ryukoma likes this.
  2. Ryukoma

Ryukoma Tentacle Wrangler

Ugh, finally. I can play again!!! >w<
    Thanks Dunto, love u.

Dunto likes this.
  3. Akari_Enderwolf

Akari_Enderwolf Pangalactic Porcupine

I haven't tried the latest nightlies yet. been kinda busy with new job irl. Also been playing minecraft with magic world modpack.

4. Dunto

Dunto Guest

Sweet! Glad it's finally working for you. If you run into more trouble with the Nightly builds, don't forget to check the stickied threads and any open threads for known issues and their fixes/workarounds.

If you don't want to deal with it right now, I understand. If you want to try it later, I'll go ahead and close this thread up (you can start a new one if you need whenever you do decide to play).

5. Akari_Enderwolf

Akari_Enderwolf Pangalactic Porcupine

I might try later, if it works then i can finally get some testing done for the updates i'm trying to do for my Dimentrex race mod. Need to be able to test the ships and everything.

6. Dunto

Dunto Guest

Alrighty then.

Going to close this thread up since it looks like the underlying issue was fixed, if anyone here is still having issues getting the game to run after trying the steps in this thread, please feel free to make a new thread (don't forget to post your starbound.log and screenshots of any error messages).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.