1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Starbound : Mass Effect Edition v0.3.1a

Mass Effect in Starbound

1. Lazurkri

Lazurkri Star Wrangler

Oh, so THIS you respond to, and not my REPEATED requests for help? typical!

2. gempakz09

gempakz09 Space Spelunker

why my turian is damaged if i go to the planet?

3. Taxen

Taxen Space Spelunker

I've tried installning this mod and I am using the Simple Extended Character Creation Mod but it wont show up in the list.

Where can I send you the error log since it doesn't allow me to paste it here.

Edit: I've tried the 2.3 version and it works fine but not the 3.0 version.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  4. driveangry34

driveangry34 Void-Bound Voyager

How do we refine Eezo?

5. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

Use Tabula Rasa that's the way I do it.

6. MurpyFlurp

MurpyFlurp Yeah, You!

Is there a way to enable this for custom species? Like, just change some text or something?

7. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

So far the only race it seems to supports is the Avali idk if you could change the files though i guess you'll just have to wait for the mod author to clear that up for you.

8. TX1001

TX1001 Void-Bound Voyager

There is a typo in the recipe for the Disciple gun - it lists "Cerliumbar" instead of "Ceruliumbar" as a requirement - making it impossible to craft - (All versions of this gun that require Cerulium have this typo)

I fixed the recipe within my own files and it works properly now.

Might want to fix this in your next update.

D9sinc and SeaMichelle like this.
  9. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

Thank you I was wondering why this gun kept saying it needed a PG item. I'm going to try and figure out how to fix this myself.

10. TX1001

TX1001 Void-Bound Voyager

It takes a little hoop-jumping to get done.

- You need to unpack the SMEE.modpak, (this is probably the biggest pain- there are several tutorials on how to use their asset packer/unpacker)

- open the \Recipes\Guns\Disciple folder

- edit the recipes for Disciple 1-7. (8-10 don't use cerulium, and therefore did not have the same typo)

It's a bit of work just to add a "U" someone forgot - heh.[DOUBLEPOST=1409822516][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh - obviously you have to re-pack the mod too once you're done.

Also, you can refine Eezo in a basic stone furnace.

D9sinc likes this.
  11. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

I didn't know you could refine Eezo that way and thank you for the tutorial I'll look up the tutorial to unpack and repack the .modpak thank you.

12. luke496

luke496 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, great mod, huge fan.
    I was just wondering if you guys would be willing to say what you guys think you might be adding with the update.
    Thanks!
    (p.s. will you make it so you get the option of choosing a races ship later on? what i mean to say is, you could leave a file download with a racial ship example: quarian ship instead of normandy. a file for races ship that overrides the normandy option, you get what i mean?)

13. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

I know this sounds dumb and already a mod out there but what about one that includes the Geth as a race or at the least a mini dungeon with the Geth or Collectors there and you can find unique items in the items pertaining to either race like vanity gear to make you look like one or a tech that would allow you to slow time down around you like the Soldiers Bionic Power (these are just random suggestions and may be terrible.) also a reduced Eezo to Refined Eezo ratio I think 6:1 is a bit high but that's just me.

14. luke496

luke496 Void-Bound Voyager

i agree, dungeons would add an more... mass effect aspect if you will, and also i think the Eezo ratio may seem high, but in mass effect i'm pretty sure it's a rare-uncommon material.

15. Logisticman232

Logisticman232 Space Spelunker

Will the be things like mako hammerhead kodiak and or alliance officer clothes?

16. Anna13

Anna13 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I want to add hairstyles to The alliance humans, can you tell me how to do it?

17. Freemason223

Freemason223 Void-Bound Voyager

I think you should add a pack that just adds the species into the game so people can play as their favorite cast without the dramatic change.

18. MrWefner

MrWefner Void-Bound Voyager

is there a way to just get the normandy , and befor you all scream yes with the optional file ! i know i tryed it like 100000 times but my game wont start and it says StartException:Mod ´SMEEapex´is missing dependency ´Starbound and than Microsoft visual C++ is plopping up wanting to close it.

i just need the shipworld so my avian can use the normandy as ship

19. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

It sounds like you're missing the Apex version of the Ship try going through the file or the main site and find the Apex Ship file and put it in and see if it works ( I may be wrong, but here is hoping that fixes your problems Wefner)

20. MrWefner

MrWefner Void-Bound Voyager

my folder haves the apex but it still says it is missed . you guys cant put in the .shipworld data so i just have to change the names and make it the ship of my avian?