1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Starbound keeps crashing!

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by KamiOkami, Jan 22, 2017.

1. KamiOkami

KamiOkami Orbital Explorer

I was playing Starbound when my Mac laptop died. Now, every time i open the game, it works fine, until i choose a character and try to play, then it crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this? i tried to uninstall and reinstall it, but it didn't work.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please attach the full log located in your storage directory. It's named starbound.log (will show up as "starbound" when you don't have file extensions shown). There are also more logs (.1-.5). These are logs from the sessions before. If you didn't had start the game after the error i don't need them. Use the "Upload a File" button to select and attach the log.

~ Iris ~

KamiOkami likes this.
  3. KamiOkami

Thank you for your help, but i can't seem to figure out how to get to my storage directory. I feel really stupid because i'm usually really good with computers, and on all the forums ive looked at everyone's talking about the "storage directory". Sorry for my lack of knowledge :) and thanks again.

4. KamiOkami

dang it i feel stupid.

5. KamiOkami

nevermind, it started working again :)