1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Star Trek Immersion System 1.2

Completely immerse yourself in the OST universe with this mod.

1. EVILnudeMONKEY

EVILnudeMONKEY Scruffy Nerf-Herder

EVILnudeMONKEY submitted a new mod:

Star Trek Immersion System - Completely immerse yourself in the OST universe with this mod (WIP).

Read more about this mod...

Sartorius likes this.
  2. Sartorius

Sartorius Subatomic Cosmonaut

YES. YES. GOOD. Will this have a ship to go with it?

3. EVILnudeMONKEY

4. Tim_Katarn

Tim_Katarn Subatomic Cosmonaut

Very nice! I'm not a big fan of the original enterprise but I'll make an accurate model of it and release it with these tools.

5. EVILnudeMONKEY

Please do not include my mod in your own. I'd like to keep the downloads separate and am already working with another modder on an Enterprise. Thanks.

6. Tim_Katarn

Maybe the way I worded that caused the issue. By saying with these tools I mean the file references within a shipworld file, not packaging them and redistributing. Your files wouldn't be 'included' it would actually just be a dependency. I'm a little shocked at your resistance to be honest.

As you wish, I'll stay away from your work ;).

I never thought that would be an issue for anyone. Especially considering it's a franchise you can't claim personal ownership of when you create something within that intellectual property. And add to that it's being added in a game that no one here can claim IP ownership of Starbound and it's distributed online for public consumption.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  7. EVILnudeMONKEY

As I said, I'm already working with someone else specifically on an Enterprise ship mod to include my items in the pre-built ship. I have no issue with you making your own ship or letting people know where to get my mod so they can add the items themselves. Just trying to avoid screwing over the other ship modder who I've been working with already. Your phrasing made it sound like you were going to take my files and put them directly into your mod without the courtesy of asking first.

8. Tim_Katarn

Sorry about the wording since that was the cause of contention. No I just like to create with blocks and have fun with it. I'm not into the coding side of it and would never redistribute someone else's work. I have a few ships released to show what I mean. Good luck to you. If you move into the TNG or Enterprise Era I'd love to work with you.

EVILnudeMONKEY likes this.
  9. macarrier74

macarrier74 Void-Bound Voyager

the download button doesn't work :(

10. EVILnudeMONKEY

It hasn't worked since the last update. There is an alternate link in the mod overview page. =0)

11. alonerhapsody

alonerhapsody Subatomic Cosmonaut

very good that you can upgrade it, is one of my favorite mod.

12. EVILnudeMONKEY

If the Download Now button doesn't work, please just use the alternate download link in the MOD DESCRIPTION to get it.

13. EVILnudeMONKEY

Not sure if anyone is still interested, but thought I'd notify the thread that I'm currently working on updating the mod for Glad Giraffe version.