1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Someone steal the armor design for GW2 Sylvari armor

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Vegetable Lamb, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

2. PyreStarite

PyreStarite Space Kumquat

Florans are Hunters, not Foragers. Most armor sets I see of Floran craft are made from Hides and Furs, rarely plant materia. I think that the Synthesizer's armor is the best looking of an example though.

[​IMG]

3. Faeryheart

Faeryheart Weight of the Sky

I always wanted florans to be peaceful pretty flowers and not hunters that kill everything that moves.. or doesn't move ._.

Milan Mree and Lazer like this.
  4. CmereSweetHeart

CmereSweetHeart Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well everyone's tired of peaceful plant races

5. Rudette

Rudette Void-Bound Voyager

Well, all player characters seem to essentially be outcasts of their parent species.

While most player-piloted Florans just seem more crafty, thoughtful, and/or seek some great hunt to validate their existence, you could just as well roleplay as a Floran scientist or even an engineer or just a hunter/gatherer with more altruistic ideals.
    At the end of the day, you're still an outcast like the others --- which is good, because overcoming racial stereotypes and bad rep can be great for roleplay.

To me that brings more depth than the "We come in peace" angle.

6. CmereSweetHeart

CmereSweetHeart Subatomic Cosmonaut

Being an outcast is fun

but not stabbing is not fun

thus all florans to ever exist lost sanity by not knowing what to do