Modding Discussion So i'm developing a new Race...

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Corgi King, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Corgi King

Corgi King Big Damn Hero

Hello everyone!
    So as you read from the title (hopefully) I am developing a new race. I wanted to put this in the Modding Help section, but I may need to "Discuss" it first. Anyway, the race I am developing is a race called Rupusu. I already got some lore down, though its a basic outline. Here's the lore so far:

The Rupusu is a reclusive wolf race that has been long undiscovered for centuries. The Rupusu has a Nordic culture including a clans and packs system, they also like living on cold planets where no others traverse often. They all take from their ancestors on wielding Melee weapons and unlocking the weapons inner power. They all use to live on the mountain-top city that surrounds the Armory, an ancient structure that houses the greatest weapons the Rupusu ever laid hands on. Recently though, the armory was taken over by an ancient evil that wishes to take the weapons and rule over the Rupusu and more...

Okay, so that the lore is good enough, this is the main problem. when I try making the bodies and heads of the Rupusu, they look too much like the Kemono race. I probably can do it, but if you want to help I will be very thankful! You will also get some credit in the making of the race of course. I also have no ideas on what to do for the ship (Maybe a Nordic themed ship?) And don't have the greatest idea for the S.A.I.L either... I do, however, have a basic idea on what to do for the armors. Since they are a Viking/Nordic cultured race, their armor will be fur and viking themed. Same for the weapons. I think the extra credit on the race will be in the custom dungeons, tenants, dialogue, and maybe a story-line dungeon on going to the Armory and "Cleansing the Evil".

Anyway, this is the idea I have. hope you guys like the idea and maybe can help develop it too?