1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

So i just got a morphball tech and equipped it, how do i use it?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Rawrkitty, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Rawrkitty

Rawrkitty Void-Bound Voyager

as title asks, have no idea how to use it :(

drim likes this.
  2. Okari

Okari Space Spelunker

just found the morphball myself.. after some keyboard facerolling (literally) I have deduced that the F key is morph. though you seem to be able to have only one active tech at a time.. when i have morphball usable, i can no longer dash or rocket jump. same with if i have dash selected i cannot rocket jump or morph.

edit. after some random playing around i have also discovered that while morphed you can hop (sorta) and if you have a weapon equiped you drop bombs! :love:

edit edit: after further playing around I have discovered I can blow myself up with my own bombs... :zzz:;

3. Rawrkitty

Rawrkitty Void-Bound Voyager

Weird, thanks though :)

might iask while you're being so helpful, where do i get upgrades to the gold armor? trying to gear up for the second boss but i have spent 8 hours trying to find platinum and gave up and now im just going to try to upgrade my armor lol (i have the racial gold tier set)

4. Okari

Okari Space Spelunker

good question. I've found platinum in chests on random planets, but nothing mineable. I defeated the second boss using a narrow window, but even then the new table you make with his drop doesn't have any upgrades compared to the previous stuff (gold armor). my guess is they haven't enabled higher teir items yet. my best Suggestion is probably fly around to different planets and look for a village, the first one i found had some weapons that insanly outclassed anything i could make ( killed a lvl 21 mob in 2 hits).

5. Braken

Braken Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Now all we need is armor that resembles the Varia/Gravity/Power/whichever suit, and an arm cannon. :rofl: The Avians are already Chozo-ish.

Edeamous likes this.