1. This forum is for website and forum feedback ONLY. Please post Starbound bugs in the Support section. Any game-specific threads in this forum will be deleted.

Closed So, heres the deal.

Discussion in 'Website Feedback/Issues' started by mgolden38, Mar 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mgolden38

mgolden38 Void-Bound Voyager

I have Starbound on Steam and its an amazing game. Then, one day it would crash before the "Chuckle" of the logo would finish. So I followed the steps to uninstall my game, and reset all the mods I had. Now, heres where the problem arised. When I tried to re-install starbound, Steam would give me the error message that a file was missing privlages. Heres the file that was supposedly missing privlages:
    C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/downloading/211820/_CommonRedist/vcredist/2015/vc_redist.x64.exe
    And, mind you, this is the stable version of the game. So, I found a bug/issue in steam AND starbound. Anyway, I cant play a game I like anymore, and I dont want to refund it so...yeah. Theres something that needs fixing. Anyway, if anyone knows how to fix this, please tell me. Thanks.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

This is the wrong section. However you posted already the same topic in the right section. Closing this one.

Regards
    Iris Blanche

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.