1. Hey Guest! We've announced our new game Wargroove, check out the new forums!
    Dismiss Notice

RELEASED [SMAPI] Skull Cavern Elevator 1.1.2

Adds an elevator to the Skull Cavern

1. Smallcorners

Smallcorners Tentacle Wrangler

I am getting this on a save (Jossie) that has not even stepped into the Skull Caverns yet. I did not see it on a save (Ked) that had been in there. I have not gone to the caverns yet on Ked to see if the elevator worked. Ked previously dropped to level 25, then I added the mod. I was on Ked after that, but played on Jossie today.

Attached Files:

• LarkinOmega

LarkinOmega Intergalactic Tourist

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you very much

• Smallcorners

Smallcorners Tentacle Wrangler

Update, loaded the latest EFrame (1.6.6).
        Now getting errors on all saves, the one attached is for the save (Ked), that was previously in the cavern. No, I did not go to see if the elevator worked.

Attached Files:

• Bifibi

Bifibi Tentacle Wrangler

Hi,
          thanks for all the information and logs.
          I will soon upload a version with the fix. For now version 1.1.2 is only compatible with the StardewValley beta version.
          Sorry for your inconvenience.

Smallcorners likes this.
          • sadsadsads

sadsadsads Intergalactic Tourist

i using SMAPI 1.8 and sv 1.1 but it error when loading. when I use elevator in skull cavern it bring me back to local mine

• Bifibi

Bifibi Tentacle Wrangler

I've updated the mod at nexusmods, please use the new version 1.1.2a for Stardew Valley version 1.11 and SMAPI 1.8.
              Thank you.

• LarkinOmega

Working as intended, no errors, no issues.

• LarkinOmega

Actually, minor issue.

The elevator inside of the Skull Cavern levels itself is offset by +5 levels compared to where it should be based off of the config setting. For instance, I have my config set to 25 levels, and when I go down into the mine, the elevator is not on the level I land on, it's on N+5 instead. And it'll show up every 25 levels after that as well, so 255, 280, 305, etc etc. You can't go to those levels, so functionally this is a non-issue (can always take the stairs out, and the elevator goes to the right level from the surface).

Probably worth looking into, but definitely not a priority.