RELEASED [SMAPI] Lookup Anything

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Aug 22, 2016.

1. merizlb

merizlb Intergalactic Tourist

Hi! I just wanted to stop by and show my appreciation for the mod because it makes my gaming experience 100% more enjoyable! I did want to ask/suggest something though, would it be possible to use Lookup Anything on the community centre bundles?
    *prays this isn't a dumb question that has already been answered*

• Xuomi

Xuomi Orbital Explorer

Do you mean for it to tell you if an item is required for a bundle? Because it already does.

• merizlb

merizlb Intergalactic Tourist

Oh, sorry I should have been more clear.. I meant that you press F1 when you're looking at items in the community centre so you can see their descriptions. I guess for most people that might be a little redundant/useless but I tried to do it and it didn't work and I thought, oh I wish I could do that.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Phantasmal Quasar

• victori4

victori4 Space Hobo

Feature request:

Would it be possible to hide people preferences? and only show once you already given the item?

Thanks

• Pathoschild

Hi @victori4. Thanks for the suggestion! That's something I'm hoping to do in a future version (see ticket), but it's a bit complicated to do properly. :)

• DonutDracula

DonutDracula Space Hobo

Hello! I can't get Lookup Anything to work with SDV. Pressing F1 (or other configured buttons) doesn't do anything. I'm running the latest versions of both (Mac OS).

Terminal gives me the following error:
              [​IMG]
              [​IMG]
              [​IMG]

Sorry for the wall of gibberish. Since your name is in it, I figured you might want the whole thing. Thank you!

• Pathoschild

Hi @DonutDracula. You can ignore that error; that's just saying (very verbosely) that it couldn't check for an update because of a network issue. Can you load the game, try using Lookup Anything using your configured key, then post your SMAPI log file?

• Dracko_rithermort

Dracko_rithermort Aquatic Astronaut

Hi, thanks for a wonderfull Work,
                  I have some error with this mod, start from the last two updates i believe, when i try to look up inf, of an enemy the game show me, a flag with the legend
                  "Huh, Something went wrong looking that up. The error log has technical details",
                  i can't find the log, but i take a screen capture from the game and the SMPM console.

Lookup Anyting Error Game.png Lookup Anyting Error Log.png

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Last edited: May 21, 2017 at 9:00 PM