WIP Slime Hutch Home

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BasVonSpace, May 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BasVonSpace

BasVonSpace Tentacle Wrangler

Update!
    I included two .zip files for the player house and the silo both in slime hutch style. i have not tested these properly so make sure you backup!!! i dont expect trouble though.

Please let me know what you think! feedback is welcome, and if you have any ideas let me know.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Okay, so I did some more work and do now have screenshots of the house in-game.
    I'll have to change the chimney's position so the smoke isn't just appearing out of nowhere but so far i'm happy with the result.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Original post:

So i thought it would be cool to, instead of changing the slime hutch to match other farm buildings, to change other buildings to match the slime hutch.
    This is what i've come up with this far, it's a replacement for the starting home.
    It's not the final product yet but I was wondering if anybody else thinks this is as cool as I think it is.
    [​IMG]
    Let me know what you think!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
      HiHaHi123, eemie, Dozy and 4 others like this.
    • Chisami

Chisami Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not my personal playstyle but looks great! I would love seeing a slime-fortress-ified farm, I'm sure that would look awesome!

• wraith_magus

wraith_magus Space Spelunker

That would probably work more with one of the "dark gothic" furniture tilesets, as well as were going for Abby/Sebastian for spouse. Maaaaaybe Maru if you went full "mad scientist".

Anyway, you might want to consider incorporating some of the work done on furniture tilesets by others. (With appropriate permission, of course.)

farmvillesux and BlankSlater like this.
        • angryelle

angryelle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes! I really love this! I love the look of the slime hutch, and I'm always a smidge sad to see mods that replace/change it because they don't like it. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!!

• BlankSlater

BlankSlater Space Penguin Leader

I love this