SLCFR: Frankenstein Chicken

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by SLCFR Clan, Sep 16, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

2. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

I hope to dear God that this Froakie evo is real. It seems to match up with leaks and the artwork is Sugimori-esque.
    [​IMG]

3. Killer Snowman

Killer Snowman Pangalactic Porcupine

I saw this today too. Froakie has been badass right from the start, so it's nice to see Game Freak didn't drop the ball with him. Fennekin's final evo there looks okay too actually.

Where the hell is Chespin's? That's the one I NEED to see. I had a feeling the others would look like that... but Chespin? That dude's a freakin' wildcard. For all we know, he'll turn into a god damn Beyblade.

4. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

Chespin is so deliciously unpredictable. I hope he breaks out of his shell and uses the pieces as dual shields or something.

But I've been on team Froakie from day one, while most others said he was ugly.
    WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?

5. Auraknight

Auraknight Weight of the Sky

I almost don't wanna evo my fennikin
    but on the other hand I kinda do.
    I'm sticking with my pick, unless the Mega-evo is something awful.

6. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

Oh yeah, Junichi Masuda said gen 6 Pokémon won't have Mega-Evos.

Also relevant.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380138047.230644.jpg

7. Gravik

Gravik Existential Complex

[​IMG]

...Yes. :megusta:
    (this is real)

8. Auraknight

Some people don't like it because it's just a second one
    but I say
    Look at dugtrio, or Magnatron, or that snowcone poke, or wheezeing, or the two/three headed bird types that walk.

Kitty Box, Pandora and Axe Garian like this.
  9. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

Then it's a good thing that I'm not a fan of any of those!

10. Arch-Mage Zandor

Arch-Mage Zandor Space Kumquat

That would be keeping with the suspected Knight/Paladin theme

Casimir VanKrieg likes this.
  11. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

And the Grass/Dark rumors.

12. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

If Chespin's final form does 'come outta its shell' & dual wield Shell Shields, & Chespin turn Grass/Dark, I wonder if the Shells will change shape to look like a certain iconic dark hero's symbol...? :p

13. Casimir VanKrieg

Casimir VanKrieg Zero Gravity Genie

I support this.

Edit: What if Quilladin uses a Honedge to evolve to its final form, just like Mantyke with Remoraid, to Mantine?

14. Pandora

Pandora Existential Complex

It'd be cool, but there's no way they'd do that with a starter. That would be too cruel.

15. Killer Snowman

Fixed.

But yeah, it's unlikely that would happen. It will probably be some badass knight with dual shields like people are saying because why the hell not? Can't say I've ever seen someone fight with two shields because frankly, it's kind of ridiculous. Then again, Chespin so far has proven to be kind of ridiculous. So, it works.

I have no idea how Grass/Dark would make any sense at that point though. Unless he's some "dark knight" like Axe is suggesting. I really do want that type, but if he just so happens to be Grass/Steel... I won't complain. At all.

Axe Garian and Auraknight like this.
  16. Auraknight

Ouch @ firetypes.

17. Killer Snowman

That and Fighting. Which means he's the prey of Fire/Fighting types... but whatever. Aside from that, he has practically nothing to worry about.

See this guy?
    [​IMG]
    He regularly tops usage statistics for competitive battling. People build teams around this thorny basterd. While it isn't everything, his typing is part of the reason he's so popular. Though, I'll admit his ability REALLY helps ward off possible counters.

That's not to say Chespin's final evo would be the next Ferrothorn - Ferrothorn has a lot more going for him than just his typing - but I think the typing would do a lot of good. Don't even get me started on how awesome it would be if he got to abuse STAB Bullet Punch... Can anyone say UU Scizor?* YEAH BABY!!

*Yeah yeah, I know, pure speculation. Just let me dream...

18. Arch-Mage Zandor

Arch-Mage Zandor Space Kumquat

I'm guessing Grass/Rock or Grass/Ground, just going off the moves we've seen he can learn.

19. Killer Snowman

Clap that trap of yours, Magic Man! I don't want any mention of those dual typings.

Then again...

[​IMG]
    BOB here really is quite the badass. But he's a badass despite his awful typing (Rock/Grass). He's weak of Grass moves for crying out loud, and he is a god damn Grass type.

Then we have this guy.
    [​IMG]
    I mean... look at him. He's so cool. But that typing. GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY, that typing. Grass/Ground, even with his decent bulk, cannot take a hit from anything. Hell, we gave him Solid Rock - an ability that decreases the power of Super-Effective moves - in the mod to help make him useful. Nope.

Unless Chespin's final form is incredibly fast and hits hard, I don't want him to have either typings. Not that I'm suggesting you implied that you wanted those typings, but at least now you can see why I'm going to cry like when I was a little school girl if Chespin's final evo ends up with either of these typings.

20. Galactic Mindswipe

Galactic Mindswipe Giant Laser Beams

Yes... sure... mhmm... makes total sense. I mean, if Squirtle doesn't get his Surf ability, what does he have? I mean.. come on. He also needs his sick shades, man. That's all Squirtle really has going for him.

OH YEAH GUYS remember that one Pokemon Firewaterlizardthing? I mean, come on. A Pokemon that's Water/Fire? I MEAN COME ON, GUYS!

:cry: