Pixel Skuld's Perler Projects

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by skuld, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Tmonster

Tmonster Phantasmal Quasar

Lovely skuld!
    I loved you're works in the Terraria Forums to :D.

skuld likes this.
  2. skuld

skuld Phantasmal Quasar

Hey Thanks a bunch! Alot of the images in the terraria forum are no longer there. So I'll put a few in here combined with the Starbound dudes =^.^=

3. Tmonster

Tmonster Phantasmal Quasar

Make some avians in you're next piece :)

skuld likes this.
  4. fetalstar

fetalstar 404 Artist Not Found Developer

Wow, these are really cool!!
    I'm not usually impressed by Perler things, but this stuff is really awesome!

Great job! Make more things!!!!
    Make.... make RHO. o3o

skuld and blind sniper like this.
  5. skuld

skuld Phantasmal Quasar

Sure thing. When I get home I'll have one done. =^.^=

6. If you could sell these on etsy, I'd buy them o3o.

skuld likes this.
  7. skuld

skuld Phantasmal Quasar

Perler Items I have sold in the past are sold through forums IMs and via Paypal in most cases. I applaud etsy and other crafting forums, but I have my own hosting and can make my own store if I wanted to sell items like hotcakes and not have to worry about a support cost.

I may consider selling what sprites I have beaded. Just like with Terraria, I would like permission to sell these items if that's what people would like. =^.^=

Angry Muffin likes this.
  8. skuld

skuld Phantasmal Quasar

Just a preview of Rho, I just need to get some more colors. Saddly out of the 200k beads I have, I have done a bunch of projects using ALOT of different shades of purple. =^.^= Perler Purchases will fuel my bead fund.
    Rho.JPG

9. skuld

skuld Phantasmal Quasar

Commissions requests can be accepted. If you would like something in particular please IM me.
    • Small: $5
    • Medium: $10-15
    • Large: $25+
    • Framed: Cost Varies
    • Notebook: Cost Varies
    • Hair pin: +$2
    • Keychain: +$2
    • Clock: +$15
    Plus more options to come. I can magnet mount, picture hanger mount, etc. Sky's the limit... (in most cases...)
    Let me know if there is any interest.

10. punkypie

punkypie Cosmic Narwhal

I have some Hama Beads too but your work is amazing, good job!

skuld likes this.
  11. skuld

skuld Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks! I have all the 3 major bead sets, however, a lot of my colors are waining. So if I get orders in I will use that money to buy more beads... An endless cycle!

I really just do this for fun and to give people something unique that they may not have time or patience to do for themselves. The creations are not just limited to Starbound sprites. =^.^=

18657_675432101549_6135495_n.jpg 40547_733076885939_4138401_n.jpg 300621_997365948539_1857715854_n.jpg 319392_991621230999_6268469_n.jpg

Breather, Hopper, Warlay and 5 others like this.
  12. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

13. skuld

skuld Phantasmal Quasar

That was a custom sprite order. They liked it so much I made a Zero on for another friend.

14. skuld

skuld Phantasmal Quasar

Some of my other wares:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. RexMori

RexMori Industrial Terraformer

Dear Sir:
    This is quite possibly one of the most epic things ever
    Thank you

Hopper and skuld like this.
  16. skuld

skuld Phantasmal Quasar

Sweet! thanks a bunch! I can make it all... I've actually made a friend of mine a penguin pin, for her jacket. =^.^= It's rather fun! Read my previous statements if you want something for yourself... =^.^=

17. Warlay

Warlay Space, The Final Frontier

If I may ask I would like to know where you get your Perler beads and what you suggest for a beginner :3

skuld likes this.
  18. skuld

skuld Phantasmal Quasar

Hi! Sure!

I got a majority of my starter beads at a Jo-anne's and at my local craft store. This is the bin that I seperated alot of my beads from.
    beeds1.JPG
    There's about 150k beads in this bin alone. it goes in pretty deep... I stopped sorting them after a while and realized that I could purchase supplies using specfic colors and asking for specific quantities. they sell them in 2k-5k bags.
    I have almost 4 full bins full of beads, it's just a matter of putting the in their containers.
    beeds2.JPG
    Also have one on my desk that is in most of my pictures.

The boards are a 29x29 peg board. I got a lot of my crystal boards online and also my green boards.
    http://www.eksuccessbrands.com/perlerbeads/

Is a great place to start... Then you can start putting together and altering bead sprites etc... Like the boat that Tiy posted... i am beading that right now actually...
    I removed the water, reconned the boat as I think it would be out of water...
    shipredone!.JPG

19. Awesomized

Awesomized Oxygen Tank

Niice.

skuld likes this.
  20. skuld

skuld Phantasmal Quasar

Heheh so nice I could get a custom title of Perler-Space Junky? =^.^= Muahahhahahhahah.