Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. SoopaDerpcat

SoopaDerpcat Pangalactic Porcupine

During all of my wanderings in Starbound, I've become quite a wealthy Avian, at least as wealthy as an
    outcast Avian could hope to be. After going through numerous experimental building projects, I've decided
    that I may as well settle on something comfy but not too crazy.

So I built myself something that's more than a house but less than a mansion. I present to you, Derpfeather Manor.
    It might look big and fancy, but it's really just a big house, with all of the comforts of home and little more.
    mansion.jpg
    ...Like a living room! I'm having so much fun living in this room! I enjoy living in this room so much that I put
    a big window in the center so that you can watch and enjoy me living, too!
    livingroom.jpg

...And a kitchen! With a fridge! A fridge is just like a little big house for all of your food!
    kitchen.jpg

...and a room full of some pictures of Avian women I really...admire! It's not creepy! It's empowering!
    waifugallery.jpg

I call this room the office because it's where all of my business happens!
    businessroom.jpg

And this is my bedroom! It has a window but it's too high up for you to see into! Ain't I just such a
    tease? I can just imagine all of the fangirls that I imagine I have climbing over eachother's shoulders
    to see me and me imagining I wish I didn't imagine having fangirls!
    bedroom.jpg

Freakscar, n1t3n, teilnehmer and 9 others like this.
  2. PyreStarite

PyreStarite Space Kumquat

I'm not quite positive if Muffin is a female or not... it says waifu gallery and all over it so don't... *starts scratching out post*

I'll let you deal wit that c> n.n

Greenfinger likes this.
  3. SoopaDerpcat

SoopaDerpcat Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey, it's not like THAT or anything. It's a great honor! These are very special ladies; I wouldn't allow just ANY three people to
    have their photos permanently affixed to my hallway wall! I mean, WHO's paying for the storage of said photos?

...actually nobody since real-estate doesn't technically cost anything in this game. But still, that's MY wallspace where
    I could be hanging pictures of ME! (Me being one of my favorite subjects in all art forms.) For another thing, "Muffin's"
    picture is technically a picture of a character of his/hers which I'm pretty sure is female but may not be a self-representation
    as mine is.

Also, it's meant to be a comical touch, not a serious...thing. It's SUPPOSED to look incredibly weird and nerdy.

4. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

5. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

6. FloomRide

FloomRide Cosmic Narwhal

That's more human-style actually. For apex I would recommend the light steel blocks or whatever they're called. Be sure to add decorations like apex chairs and TV's, maybe a few cool desks and cupboards/cabinets. Avoid human decorations (like the ones you have right now) to halt any confusion.

and also use steel platforms instead of modern.

on a side note, I'm back! :)

7. ODST 4900

ODST 4900 Pangalactic Porcupine

Made this while looking for some ideas for upcoming projects 2015-03-01_00042.jpg

8. PyreStarite

PyreStarite Space Kumquat

Desert Themed home with latest edition member.

[​IMG]

Freakscar, Akula079, Huninn and 13 others like this.
  9. FloomRide

FloomRide Cosmic Narwhal

My latest build, nothing impressive but I'm planning on a big project soonish
    2015-04-22_00002.jpg [DOUBLEPOST=1429761690][/DOUBLEPOST]Forgot to mention I made a small spaceport-like thing on the same planet
    2015-04-21_00007.jpg
    And then the east wing with a mandatory gift shop as you leave:
    2015-04-21_00006.jpg

10. Treldent-02

Treldent-02 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

11. FloomRide

FloomRide Cosmic Narwhal

A small Floran house I made a loooooong time ago...
    2014-11-26_00004.jpg
    It was kind of boring.

12. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

So it has a while since i've built my own death star (called the avian star) it stills with a lot of empty corridors but it'll change as long as i play
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The guardian throne, my own personal rooms
    [​IMG]
    the guest personal room...waiting for the guest and forniture of it's choice...
    [​IMG]
    an unfinished arena
    [​IMG]
    The Avian star controll room
    [​IMG]
    the clinic
    [​IMG]
    the dorms and storage room
    [​IMG]
    the port! visitors are welcome
    [​IMG]
    the most valuable source in the galaxy...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and the liquid storage section, the avian star has so many empty corridors that i hope i'll fill with NPCs and other things

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
    jvm222, lvl1337n00b, Zessd and 12 others like this.
  13. Treldent-02

Treldent-02 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Was it in a galaxy far far way?

Greenfinger likes this.
  14. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

My work in progress space station. Only the teleporter room and tree farm is done as of yet (Might add details like more pipe's, storage and terminals and such):

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

lvl1337n00b, Zessd, Vrow and 10 others like this.
  15. SkeithStone

SkeithStone Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I lost my previous home ( a base on a moon) due a meteorite, so I decided to build myself my own glitch-like castle. Here is a pic of it: (I am still working on it)

WIP castle.png

16. Sygnimus

Sygnimus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I never had a "house" in Starbound , everything I have is the ship , full os stuff...it's a mess .I don't build much in SB , I'm more like an explorer.

Greenfinger likes this.
  17. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Same here. I just flew around killing things. Although recently I've been building a lot. My most recent creation is one that I'm quite proud of. It's still a work in progress, but I'll post pictures soon.

Greenfinger likes this.
  18. FloomRide

FloomRide Cosmic Narwhal

The new colony I made, Banana Landing, named after the apex colonel (literally named Colonel Banana) who first dropped down supplies there. It's still quite small and has no inhabitants as of now.
    2015-04-29_00001.jpg
    The floaran statue serves no purpose, we just put it there because it looked important.

19. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

This is the main gate for the village I'm building. It's the only thing I have a screenshot for. The gate.png

20. Greenfinger

Greenfinger Scruffy Nerf-Herder

now cuz u can make ur own signs, ill make a pixel art animated penguin! like in the loading menu! :3
    btw will save teh world for downloads, if ya want the sign :rofl:

n1t3n likes this.