Ship upgrades and some new shots of the office

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Voyager

Voyager Spaceman Spiff

Honestly I like the furniture, especially the PAC MAN pillow on the couch with colored dots. :)

2. Toquio3

Toquio3 Star Wrangler

Derail a thread? To derail a thread, the thread must be on some kind of rail to begin with. This thread was basically about how we're not getting any updates for a while (surprise, surprise), and that your four million dollar office looks super 'kawaii'. Great.

Oh, wait a second, I forgot criticism is not allowed here. Er, yay CF! you guys super awesome! *\o/*

3. Type1Ninja

Type1Ninja Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Oh, come on, the office was important, and the decorations are fun. Let's celebrate how nice their office looks.

Serenity, garpu and KevinFragger2427 like this.
  4. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

If only more people were decent and reasonable like you.

BlueSmoke, garpu, Paco495 and 2 others like this.
  5. Type1Ninja

I am decent! I am reasonable! YAY!
    :lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung:

6. Toquio3

Toquio3 Star Wrangler

I'd rather celebrate updates. Real ones, the kind that get installed on steam, not the kind that are just announced.

Sartorius, Madzai and Piccolo like this.
  7. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

You know Omni is streaming right now. Why don't you go watch your desired update get MADE. Maybe then you'll learn patience is a virtue

8. Toquio3

Toquio3 Star Wrangler

Keep celebrating complacency bud, I heard it gets stuff done.

Sartorius and Piccolo like this.
  9. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

I love how you resort to slighting me instead of offering a proper rebuttal. But then that's the most I expect from your type of backseat developer

10. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

Guys. Shut up. Seriously. This was a thread regarding an update about the team. Now calm down and stop whining at each other.

garpu and Ramones_fan like this.
  11. Toquio3

Toquio3 Star Wrangler

I only said I would rather celebrate updates, and you told me to go watch a guy code. When someone at the table asks for you the salt, do you pass them the potatoes? Read more carefully next time.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
    Sartorius, Madzai and Piccolo like this.
  12. Drakaden

Drakaden Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The offices theme would stress me over time, there's no colors that suggest a calm environment, it's all very stimulating colors.

I personally really dislike the new forum format, i wish it would be back to a gray background, those colors hurts my eyes and makes it hard to read text.

KevinFragger2427 likes this.
  13. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

You can change it. Go to preferences and change "Kawaiifish" to Fusion Gamer

14. Type1Ninja

I bet you it's gone tomorrow anyway. Although I think I might keep it because I find it easier to read on. :rofl:
    Because :lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung:

KevinFragger2427 likes this.
  15. Crabcakes

Crabcakes Astral Cartographer

I don't know how anyone can accuse Chucklefish of wasting money, the office looks very modest and practical. It looks like a good place to really get down and collaborate and that is the whole point, right?

16. AdenSword

AdenSword Pangalactic Porcupine

Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute

"Hello AdenSword,

We've decided to take a more ~*kawaii*~ approach with Starbound, so we've changed the theme to match the new aesthetic. We hope you like it! (✿◠‿◠)"

so does this mean the GAME will start to look more like this!?!?!?!? please no

Ramones_fan and KevinFragger2427 like this.
  17. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

Look at the date:facepalm:

Serenity and KevinFragger2427 like this.
  18. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

shh... that's just bait ;)

19. And what a master bait it was. Bitin' that Fish like it's Fez II.

Serenity and Sartorius like this.
  20. shirotora

shirotora Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I like the new office, but for some reason people don't understand the need for a proper work environment. Do they not understand that a nice, attractive office helps boost moral and thus worker productivity? Seriously, things like this are beneficial to the game's production and not a waste of money at all.

P.S. Does the time-out corner have dunce hats?