Ship upgrades and some new shots of the office

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Jbeetle

Jbeetle Oxygen Tank

Just don't end up being that guy that defends the underdog all the time just because he's the underdog. Underdogs can still totally be full of crap (no, I'm not passive aggressively pointing my finger at anyone).

2. KevinFragger2427

KevinFragger2427 Pangalactic Porcupine

If he's full of crap, I wouldn't defend him. I defend misunderstood people, not underdogs. That's the thing: I don't label people before I talk about them. I first get information about them, then talk about them.

Haha, good one! "Some random chick"!

Wait, you were serious? Okay, well you're not some random chick in my eyes. I had a couple when I was visiting China, but my grandparents ate em. You're a person. You're a living human being. Your opinion matters. So there's that.

Also, you can just look on a person's history to see if they're a spambot or not. And infractions if they're secretly a child molester or something.

Last edited: May 8, 2014
  3. Carryall

Carryall Big Damn Hero

Just to clarify. My use of TLNR was "too long, not related", not TLDR. This thread is about office fashion last time I checked. Stay cereal and focal peoples.

4. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

OMNI IS LIVE

5. wolfboyft

wolfboyft Pangalactic Porcupine

PICTURE NUMBER FIVE OF THE RED CHAIRS IS...

TERRIFYING!

6. yclatious

yclatious Guest

Huh,derailed thread once again...
    How delightfully expected.

Darklight,chill out man,realy,please do.
    Chuclefish are a company,Tiy is a grown man,relax and let the haters hate and the adults talk in an actual conversation,you are not required to be so directly protecting them,they can do it themselves,as they should.

Granted some people just anoy and derail,let that to the mods,just pm and point out your concern,can you?
    No need to refute other peoples opinions as well,m80,if someone believes the office is childih,to a certain extent,let em.

They have nothing stoping them to do so,only when fully insulting someone would intervension be needed,by a mod,not you.,

7. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

I think you're in the wrong thread buddy. I was just letting people know Omni is streaming >_>

8. yclatious

yclatious Guest

I was actualy refering to your response to TheDarkKightOne,about his opinion of decoration,when you flat out disproved an opinion.
    I was also refering to your constant bickering(?) with anyone who critiques Chuckefish.

Sorry if a tad late of that event,I just felt like it would be apropriate to coment on your reaction,no offense intended.

9. Lintton

Lintton Guest

I know, give misconceptions a chance man! :(

Is there a story behind the lime green walls?

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2014