1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Ship-To-Outpost Teleporters (Discontinued for Good!) 3/6/2015

Allows players to teleport straight towards the Outpost from the ship!

1. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

Shadow Wolf TJC submitted a new mod:

Ship-To-Outpost Teleporters - Allows players to teleport straight towards the Outpost from the ship!

Read more about this mod...

2. Shadow Wolf TJC

3. Shadow Wolf TJC

4. TheHeavyThinker

TheHeavyThinker Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This object already exists.
    Unfortunately you're not able to obtain the special teleporter without admin privileges or the Creative Mode Mod.
    I can see the use in adding a teleporter to the game that has this function but without a screenshot of the teleporter I can't
    see whether you have simply replaced the teleporter at tier 8 level with the one that already exists or if you've added the function
    of the mentioned teleporter to a ship teleporter. I mean no offense if this is a custom sprite or if other people agree it would be
    a good idea but if the mod doesn't actually add anything to the game then it shouldn't be a mod.

5. SilentSlayer

SilentSlayer Big Damn Hero

This is a great mod but I have found that it lets me teleport to the outpost before I have upgraded my ship to fix the thrusters (so as soon as i create a new character is can go there). All the files have been installed correctly.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  6. winger

winger Phantasmal Quasar

while this is a good mod I don't see a point in doing it I already teleport right to the outpost using the teleport shop if you use it and bookmark it you havea fast free way to teleport from any where as long as you have a teleporter