Digital Shadow's Ninjotic Art + Requests

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ReverseShadow, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Astro, here is the banner for your contest! I guess I have five days or so to edit it if you want something changed X3
    ChuckleTank.png

And Torang, how 'bout this? I toned the overall image down so that its way less glaring (the skin color WAS way to bright ill admit), I also adjusted the warmth of the image to still retain some color so that it didn't look to grey. Of course if you don't like it still I shan't give up! :up:
    Profile Pic Torang 4.png

2. Vladimir 3.22

Vladimir 3.22 Zero Gravity Genie

oh god it is after the pie make the barricades call the army pray to god o god it may be too late.

ReverseShadow likes this.
  3. H.G.scout

H.G.scout Scruffy Nerf-Herder

er...I got something to say
    that's SOME GREAT ARTWORK you created. GREAT JOB!
    oh, and by the way...
    ...cookies please?

4. C'est fantastique! [​IMG]
    (Sorry, I'm currently in Paris and feel the need to speak in French)

EDIT: Actually, I do have a small request:
    EDIT: Could you please remove the white outline surrounding parts of the tank (or just make the white outline go all the way around and use a constant shade)?
    EDIT: I realise that it's from the pixel art I gave you, so uhh sorry about that...

Vladimir 3.22 likes this.
  5. yep
    it'll be just a sec... im gunna add a solid fill and also remove it, so you can choose. :love:
    Your in Paris? Awesome man! im currently spending a year in japan as part of a college program; its awesome :)

AstroBlast and Vladimir 3.22 like this.
  6. :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

H.G.scout and Vladimir 3.22 like this.
  7. There yah go Astro!
    ChuckleTank.png
    ChuckleTankN.png
    The top one has a border, the bottom one is the border-less one :D

AstroBlast and Vladimir 3.22 like this.
  8. Vladimir 3.22

Vladimir 3.22 Zero Gravity Genie

I like the border and oh no they have breached the wall run for cover save the cats tall my nonresistant wive i love her.

9. Darn, they're both so awesome! I don't know which to choose! [​IMG]
    P.S. Japan? Sounds fun!

10. Alright guys, im back. I had to make a sort of emergency trip back to Portland (my home) to visit my family. Ill begin working on requests again within the next couple days :love:

Kirby64 likes this.
  11. Kirby64

Kirby64 Space Kumquat

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing more of your art.

12. H.G.scout

H.G.scout Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*starts poundering about the term 'reverse-shadow' while poundering about devs and butts(?!)*

13. Asuka Langley

Asuka Langley Tentacle Wrangler

Ooooh do you draw these for fun? Its so boring around here. I saw you stalking my profile, did you think I was 愚か? I know you know Japanese. Do you happen to know anything about Kaji-Kun or Misato?

14. ?? hahaa I don't know anything. I wasn't stalking you... :badpokerface: Good impersonation though *clap clap*

15. Aimox

Aimox Big Damn Hero

this guy a good enough description? :3

[​IMG]
    in a dark wooden planked/Log hut (for the background)

16. pie.png
    Alright! I finally got a break and decided to work on some requests. Vlad, I believe you asked for pie? ;)

AstroBlast likes this.
  17. Dat Critter

Dat Critter Big Damn Hero

i was wondering if you still did requests?