Sex?

Discussion in 'Other' started by LoCoZeNoz ZUE, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torang12

Torang12 Phantasmal Quasar

Totally is not me having sex.

Steam Pirate and creepwolf like this.
  2. melodyburst

melodyburst Big Damn Hero

Yes I like this idea.

3. Caradon

Caradon Orbital Explorer

It should be up to players. Canon game should have it, for players who are full of tears who do not want it, we can have unicorn farts

Stickman1 likes this.
  4. Stickman1

Stickman1 Phantasmal Quasar

Totaly not me with a a drawn stickgirl

Steam Pirate likes this.
  5. Blue

Blue Former Staff

oh well then... I missed that second part. wow. um, yeah, that's a bit inappropriate, at least from most peoples perspectives. Me, I personally am not bothered by the conversation, but I can see that it bothers others.

So on that note. I think I'm going to lock this. Between the number of people reporting it as inappropriate and the fact that this is a game that will prob be rated E or T I doubt that such a thing will take place. Not to mention that even IF the game had such a thing, the forum itself should stay as clean as possible, subject wise, or else it may get blocked by those annoying security things they have in schools. And hey, some people like to be able to access the site in school or other public place, so lets keep that possible.

Not to mention, this is a suggestion section, and hey, your suggestion was made, even taken note of by Tiy. So. Kudos. You got your suggestion seen.

OssomSagax, thusky, Spacedino and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.