1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded SERVIDOR BOREAL [Servidor dedicado {Brasileiro}]

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by victorhugo123, Mar 18, 2024.

1. victorhugo123

victorhugo123 Big Damn Hero

◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈
    OI! Como vocês estão?
    Abri um servidor dedicado para jogar esse meu jogo favorito e vim convidar a todos que tiverem procurando algum lugar pra jogar Starbound com uma galerinha ou em um server dedicado em si.
    A proposta é não haver resets no servidor, então se construir algo em algum lugar isso vai ficar lá pra sempre. E também ser algo mais aberto para jogarem como quiserem.

- Usamos alguns mods vinculados a steam e vocês são livres para personalizar a experiência com mods client-side que desejarem, mas os base precisam ser baixados por aqui, entrem no nosso discord para ver os mods [https://discord.gg/GRj6gsCa4u].

- Não é necessário um Usuário ou Senha para entrar.
    - Para entrar basta colocar em IP "boreal.spacelegends.com.br" e em porta "21026"

- Ficamos online 24/7. Hospedado no estado de São Paulo (com foco no Brasil).

Espero que tenham a melhor experiência jogando starbound.\O-O/

HEY! How are you? Pardon my English, I'm trying. But for those who don't know how to speak our language, know that they will be welcome in the same way.
    I opened a dedicated server to play this favorite game of mine and I'm here to invite everyone who is looking for somewhere to play Starbound with a group of friends or on a dedicated server itself.
    The proposal is that there will be no resets on the server, so if you build something somewhere it will stay there forever. And also be something more open for them to play as they want.

- We use some mods linked to Steam and you are free to customize the experience with client-side mods as you wish, but the base ones need to be downloaded here, join our discord to see the mods [https://discord.gg/GRj6gsCa4u ].

- No Username or Password is required to enter.
    - To enter, simply enter the IP "boreal.spacelegends.com.br" and the port "21026"

- We are online 24/7. Hosted in the state of São Paulo (focusing on Brazil).

I hope you have the best experience playing starbound.\O-O/