1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated SERRA [custom stealth exploration shuttle] 2014

The "Serra" its a customized ship based in the SALYUT-SOYUZ structure

1. Black Mud Customs

Black Mud Customs Space Hobo

Black Mud Customs submitted a new mod:

SERRA [custom stealth exploration shuttle] - The "Serra" its a customized ship based in the SALYUT-SOYUZ structure

Read more about this mod...

2. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

This is 1337 times better than the previous one! xD
    Diamonds to you!
    ...Oh, what am i talking about?
    Solarium to you, of course! You cant drive that all day n night whitout some good solidified plasma pieces, can ya?! xD

3. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

Sweet mod, wonderful job here!

4. Aeratoth

Aeratoth Void-Bound Voyager

I haven't tried the mod as of yet, but it looks impressive from the pictures.
    However I must comment something that bothers me, not sure if it has been changed or not, but in the pictures I noticed that the thruster (blue stuff not really sure what that is called) is uneven the top one being farther from the edge than the bottom one. Not really a big thing, just something that bothers me personally.
    Regardless aside from that, it looks amazing! Looking forward to any other ships you make.

5. NightAnimal

NightAnimal Void-Bound Voyager

I'm really sorry for the stupid question, but its my first mod, so i'll ask - does it works in multiplayer?

P.S. - Sorry for my english, i'm latvian.

6. Sketch2347

Sketch2347 Phantasmal Quasar

Jhontos of X Altair 101 III

I've recently purchased this vessel and i must say i feel at home, spacious living conditions, the combat effectiveness while striking from my cloak is unbeatable. Please keep us posted on any paint jobs we can bring our ships in for, If you need to win a fight in style go with SERRA!

7. Greencomander30

Greencomander30 Void-Bound Voyager

How do you install this?

8. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Using...

le magics11!!11!1!ONE11!!1!ELEVEN111!!

Nah but seriously read the installation guide on the main page. If it's not there, then read the readme in the file.