1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Serious Price Guess competition

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by fractalAssassin, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Authos

Authos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Id say £9.99 by the way my steam name is cypher761

2. Zoraculus

Zoraculus Smile Guy

I'm guessing something around 15.50$ dollars.

3. Sonicrider3 (riddler)

Sonicrider3 (riddler) Big Damn Hero

8000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000$

nah probably 14$

4. volodya024

volodya024 Void-Bound Voyager

im guessing 14.99$.

5. CapnCourage

CapnCourage Void-Bound Voyager

Probably 15-20$.

6. Helios026

Helios026 Void-Bound Voyager

ima guess £8 or $10 - $12 dollars because thats how much it costs for a bag of popplers. ahem!

Pop a Poppler in your mouth
    When you come to Fishy Joe's.
    What they're made of is a mystery
    Where they come from no one knows,
    You can pick 'em, you can lick 'em, you can chew 'em, you can stick 'em.
    If you promise not to sue us you can shove one up your nose.

fractalAssassin likes this.
  7. ANT

ANT Void-Bound Voyager

Everything but the kitchen sink, and then that as well to be delivered at a later date

8. SUPERBOY

SUPERBOY Space Spelunker

$9.99 US dollars.

9. Authos

Changing my answer i say £8/£8.99 im english so i dont think i will win but i will get the game anyway if i dont by the way i think the competition is a good idea another reminder my steam name is cypher761 and i hope it comes out on steam good luck to everyone and i hope i have a fair chance since i have put my entry in english pounds i hope this dosent bother you . Good luck everyone !!

10. ockpii

ockpii The Reel McCoy

€7.49 I'm guessing.

~ockpii

11. mad0mat

mad0mat Void-Bound Voyager

$9.99 and of course same amount of Euro.

I hate when Euro is equal to USD on Steam, when in real life it is something like 2/3 of Euro. Just little side note...

12. TheDeviant

TheDeviant Sandwich Man

Yeah.
    It's ACTUALLY idiotic.
    A friend of mine who lives in the UK (just moved there from here) actually had his PayPal account based here or something (don't ask me the details, I'm just going on what he told me) so that he still pays in dollars.
    Which is ridiculous, because it means that if he wanted to, he could simply buy games in dollars and sell them in Euros. But he isn't a scumbag so he's not going to.

13. A.N.T.I.

A.N.T.I. Spaceman Spiff

An arm, a leg, a lock of hair, you can keep 3 fingers from the arm you gave, 2 pairs of shoes, 5 1/2 pairs of socks, 1 of your eyeballs, then after giving this to the summoner draw a circle of chalk with a star in the middle. Next get three people, sacrifice the most innocent one and put his body in the middle of the circle, and keep the other two. The next thing you want to do is chant the phrase, "Clirexium Nora Ph'taz Vedghum" 5 times in a row, wait for the circle to turn into a portal. Then tell the summoner to drop the body parts you gave him into the circle and wait about 2 minutes. After a bit Flragunr the Chopper should come out of the circle, tell him to feast upon the summoner and the 2 people you have with you. After doing this he will ask you a riddle, tell him, "Mikey told me 7512" No matter what question he asks, he'll then give you a limited edition copy of starbound as well as restore your bodyparts, and then he'll close the circle, if he doesn't tell him, "Clor'e Vex" and it will seal the portal forever. Congratulations! You have a limited edition starbound copy, it comes with a free mini figure!
    Now if you want the regular version it should cost about 19 dollars or so.

14. HarlequinReaper

HarlequinReaper Starship Captain

consider that this is a Terraria Dev. so i guess no less than $10, but because it seems more creative/expandable/time spending, i assume about $15. (hopefully no more than $20)

15. Steve The Pirate

Steve The Pirate Aquatic Astronaut

One treasure chest full of shiny trinkets, my best guess.

16. spacekurd

spacekurd Over 9000!!!

I expect $20

17. fractalAssassin

fractalAssassin Tentacle Wrangler

So many guesses! A lot of them are really creative too. It really shows just how much you guys want this game

18. Tremendous amounts of fangasm

19. Authos

Love your youtube videos and if u could mention my channel in one of your vids i would love that i only have 1 video so far but i intende to grow my channel in the future if you could do this for me that would make me very happy my youtube account and channel name is MrBrassMan42 My video is called cornet practice ushercombe view if you could do this i would really appretiate it thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Dr. Whooves

Dr. Whooves Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hmm anywhere from $9.99(US) to $13.37(US).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.