1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Serial Hugger on the Loose!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Iaeyan Elyuex, May 25, 2017.

1. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

This post may disturb people with personal space values. I feel that you need to know, though.

A man has been spotted roaming the galaxies, universes, realms and planes. It is unknown whether he is armed or not. He is not known to be dangerous. He is just very inconvenient and annoying.

This man is a serial hugger. He goes from place to place, hugging random people. It has been concluded by trends that he prefers warm, fluffy people. The warmer and fluffier you are, the more at risk you are of being hugged by this individual. If you are an Avali, you are safe. You are cold to him, and he knows that he will hurt you if he touches you. If you are a high-temperature mineral-based lifeform, you are also safe. You may be warm, but you are absolutely not fluffy. However, if you are a mammal or bird with a water-based anatomy, keep an eye out for him. He has even been known to hug smooth-scaled reptiles if there are no mammals around. If you are some kind of Flareon or Vulpix-type creature, or some other ember-fox being, you are at the highest risk. I reiterate, he does NOT kidnap his targets, and he is NOT dangerous. He is only a public nuisance. If you see this man, report him to your local authorities for disturbance of the peace.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

2. Tlactl

Tlactl Cosmic Narwhal

3. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

Hey, by the way, this wasn't necessarily about Starbound. I was just throwing names of races around.

The Purple Dragon likes this.