September 14th & 15th Update

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Armagon, Sep 16, 2013.

1. DiscontentWithTheSystem

DiscontentWithTheSystem Big Damn Hero

Arse.

*ahem*

Do you know where I can buy a chicken?

2. Ienzo

Ienzo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the awesome traps you'll be making. Cx

3. Sadeyx

Sadeyx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I dont understand what he means when he says 'Ive been working on the prison dungeon'

Is there only one prison dungeon on one random planet somewhere.. or are all prison dungeons that we encounter going to be identical?

4. Wulpher

Wulpher Subatomic Cosmonaut

By far one of the most exciting updates yet, this is fantastic! The second screenshot actually did send chills down my spine, I can't wait! Keep up the epic work!

samufel likes this.
  5. Calris

Calris Existential Complex

The beta will only be released when members of the forum asking for beta spell their messages properly, and use proper English grammar. :p

Beta release on 32nd December, 2013000.

6. Hugt

Hugt Phantasmal Quasar

Oh hey, we finally get to see some of the creepier/darker stuff that'll be in the game!!
    NICE WORK
    Can't wait to play dat beta!! :rainbow:

tassina and onerb2 like this.
  7. Xyvecius

Xyvecius Phantasmal Quasar

Very interesting, now I will have a High Security Mansion with Camera's and Auto Turrets everywhere. Just hope those Turrets don't malfunction doh, you know what bad things could happen lol.

tassina likes this.
  8. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Dem screenshots! :eek:

9. sahil04

sahil04 Void-Bound Voyager

my reaction"
    "A BIT LONGER!?!(twitch)A BIT LONGER....muahahahahha"

NivlacDX and Blue Hair like this.
  10. Retrovet

Retrovet Void-Bound Voyager

I think he just means all the assets that go into or are taken into account when generating a random world/dungeon. It's like a list of options and features each dungeon can have that when generated it pulls from that list of options.

11. Frey Cloudseer

Frey Cloudseer Cosmic Narwhal

"...bear with us a bit longer."
    a bit longer
    bit longer
    Soon my friends. Soon.

NivlacDX and Blue Hair like this.
  12. Frey Cloudseer

Frey Cloudseer Cosmic Narwhal

I think there are LUA gates, if that is what you mean.

13. Krono

Krono Void-Bound Voyager

Bioshock is easily one of my favorite games so as someone said before it would be incredible to see an "under water biome thing" possibly with a similar theme like Bioshock? Cut off from the rest of the world creating an entire new way of life, so we would be seen as an outcast. I don't know...just an idea but if you guys made something like that using the water pressure system (just like Rapture) that would be so cool. Also it would be really cool also if you could maybe take down one of those scrolls (or just read it) and it could have a hint on it for "secret treasure". Just ideas, but thank you for everything!

tassina likes this.
  14. Gumdrop Meadowz

Gumdrop Meadowz Cosmic Narwhal

Oh gosh, that prison area is awesome! I'm just imagining a hardcore quest similar to a level in the aged game, "Dark Forces", where all your gear is taken from you, and you have to fight through the level, creepy noises and sudden monsters galore until you can find your gear in some cell.

Actually, that idea frightens me. Nevermind.

tassina likes this.
  15. HLFSCK31

HLFSCK31 Void-Bound Voyager

I am very interested in this prison dungeon. Very creepy, good work!

16. snarper

snarper Orbital Explorer

Thanks for cool update and that cell screenshot look great!

17. RynCage

RynCage 3.1415926535897...

He said, Not knowing the horrors that awaited him in the coming months of emptiness.

Blue Hair likes this.
  18. SmoothGuy

SmoothGuy Phantasmal Quasar

Dat atmosphere..

Please just tell me that there will be servers where people would actually play this hardcored version of roleplay ._.

19. fallingorbit

fallingorbit Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Great update thanks.

Sir, you are a scholar and a gentleman. I'm sure you guys are working hard to make the beta release something special.

tassina and onerb2 like this.
  20. Whygee

Whygee Void-Bound Voyager

An old retro game that used to have something like that was Alien Legacy (which also fits the style of this game quite nicely), particularly for things which related to the fate of the Tantalus. It's up for grabs for free at Abandonia, if you wanted to give it a shot.