REQUEST Scheduled Barn & Coop Doors

Discussion in 'Mods' started by mst3kharris, Apr 25, 2017.

1. mst3kharris

mst3kharris Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! I'm currently using this mod which, as far as I can tell, does what it says and opens and closes my coop doors at the times specified in the config file. However, a) I'm not sure it's been updated for Stardew 1.2, and b) I would like to specify the days the doors are opened as well as the time. So in the config file I'd set it up like this:

Code:
    "AnimalDoorOpenTime": 730,
    "AnimalDoorOpenDay": Sunday, Wednesday,
    "AnimalDoorCloseTime": 1800,
    Then my coop doors would open on Sundays and Wednesdays at 7: 30 AM, and close again at 6 PM.

I'm poking around the tutorials trying to figure out how I'd go about writing this mod, but my coding skills have never been what I'd call reliable. (I used to get the most amazing errors.) Does anyone think they could tackle this or know of something like it? I appreciate the help. Thanks!

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Being able to schedule it on certain days sounds like it would be cool. I'm not a coder, so I can't necessarily help you, but I can give you a temporary fix until someone (hopefully) shows interest.

Here is a barn/coop door automation that does everything you request, outside of being specific days. It currently works for SDV 1.2 & SMAPI 1.10. :)

Mod thread