1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Saved Game Won't Load

Discussion in 'Support' started by Flanarybm, Dec 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Flanarybm

Flanarybm Lucky Number 13

I've put about 12 hours in on a save game. I have two Xbox ones in my house so I go back and forth. However, I always exit to the title screen before quitting. But now, when I attempt to load my saved game on either console, it resets to the chuckle fish title screen. I've tried the following:
    Resetting the Xbox
    Redownloading the game
    Deleting the local data
    Rediwnloading my Xbox profile

Nothing has worked. Help!

• Komodo81

Komodo81 Seal Broken

Same problem here on Xbox one. Happened at 12:30pm eastern time, 24 December. Had 12 hours of play and I was playing year one, 13th day of summer. Exited with exit to title and was enabled to reload file after. Created new game file and that one works fine. If my first file is not fixed I will not play this game ever again! Which would suck because this game is really fun.

pieman2005 likes this.
      • Rad Mutant

Rad Mutant Poptop Tamer

I'm having the same problem right now,
        Have either of you been able to fix it? If so how?

• CrippledWharf32

CrippledWharf32 Poptop Tamer

im having this problem too and so are many others and nothing from the developer abput it is concerning i made a thread if you want to check it out and maybe do whatever so it might catch the developer's eye, sorry if i had to be "that guy" but this is a serious bug and people have put so many hours into the game

Albynoman and pieman2005 like this.
          • pieman2005

pieman2005 Space Hobo

I love this game but it's annoying that so many game breaking bugs exist :/ I understand most games have bugs but stardew has some of the worst because they can make the game unplayable.

If I lost my save I don't think I could play again. I've put too much time into my save to start over. I feel bad for everyone experiencing this glitch.

SgtDe4thKill3r and Albynoman like this.
            • SgtDe4thKill3r

SgtDe4thKill3r Intergalactic Tourist

I am on 19th day of spring year 3 and i cant load up my game i have completed 3 out of 6 bundles in the comunity centre just started to build my nursary and i have potato goods in the shipping bin i also have 2 chickens with a load of grass trying to grow i am also married to abigail i have 1 more bundle on the pantry to complete 2/3 more on the fish tank and 2 on the notice board i have put in 61 and a half hours on this save plus i also have a load more potatoes growing which need at least 1 more day to be fully grown i also have just under 30 grand in coins the last time i couldnt progress was past 28th of winter year 1 at least if I have to start again i have a better idea in how to manage the farm better this time but it would be a hassle to start from day 1 again

• Obesius

Obesius Big Damn Hero

• PinkyLoops

PinkyLoops Space Hobo

I'm having the same experience with one of my saves. Haven't found the solution yet... I'm worried that I'm going to have to start from scratch but I hope either Chucklefish or ConcernedApe will eventually fix this problem.