SAO's Monster Monster Contest Entry

Discussion in 'The Monster Monster Contest' started by SAO, Mar 6, 2012.

1. SAO

SAO 2.7182818284590...

Hey guys, thanks for the Feedback,
    I'm adding stuff to the OP tommorow.

2. SAO

SAO 2.7182818284590...

I am done editing the OP, now it has lots of cool mechanics. Please comment what you think!

3. Fishbertus

Fishbertus Zeromus

I am working on more drawings, also I see an error in your attacks section, the 'Crah should not be allowed mind reading because they don't have the drills.

4. Maplestrip

Maplestrip Existential Complex

Looks all very detailled now. Pretty good =)

5. jon218

jon218 Phantasmal Quasar

Best so far, i think... Probably will win! :up:

6. Fishbertus

Fishbertus Zeromus

Well, now that you said that I guess I have to work really hard to make the drawing more detailed :rofl:

SAO's gunna like that comment lol.

7. Gary Mitchell

Gary Mitchell Void-Bound Voyager

"Spawn more Aul 'Khura!" :)

8. jacksnight

jacksnight Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice job, art work looks great!

9. Fishbertus

Fishbertus Zeromus

lol good one. maybe you could play SC2 with SAO or me sometime.

Also, I just finished these drawings, probably my best yet.
    Monster Monster Contest 002.png

10. Maplestrip

Maplestrip Existential Complex

Both versions! I have to say though, the second looks creepier than the first. The first one almost looks nice. I wouldn't want to meet either of them though (Well, I'd probably love it after I'm done screaming ;))

11. Fishbertus

Fishbertus Zeromus

Well, the first is the Aul 'Khura (Legendary Mind) and the second is Aul 'Crah (Legendary Power). I did the same things as SAO described, Crah is larger than Kurah and has Kraken teeth instead of drill, and from there I just made some stuff up like the horns.

Meeting the Khura would be amazing though, it is a very unique life form and it won't attack unless provoked, but the Crah will probably rip you to shreds instantly.

12. Yen

Yen Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh my god, the imagery of these things are hella terrifying, but the lore that goes behind them,the sentience they have and ways you can capitalize on that from a gameplay perspective make up for it. I'd just worry about somehow mixing up the 'Khura and 'Crah whilst playing from not paying enough attention!

13. xXFallenHawkXx

xXFallenHawkXx Void-Bound Voyager

OO I love this entry and I think it should be up there with the top competitors!
    ;)