REQUEST Sailor Scout Scarecrows, please?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, May 10, 2016.

1. taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

I know there's one with luna and artemis kitties, but I'd love there to scare scouts as well. n____n

<3:headbanging:

Gabaw, SarahKik and Rosalie like this.
    • sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

taintedwheat likes this.
    • taintedwheat

oh mah gawwwd, i can dig that. n___n

• keodau27

keodau27 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ah lol i was curious if the sprite will work ( + sailor moon ) so i tried.
        The sprite is taller than the scarecrow so i have to cut down a few pixels, then i higher up the saturation to fit the game more, so here is the result ( Dont mind the wonky shadow )
        The sprites and the portraits make me want to do a portrait mod and turn everyone into a sailor scout tho, or like a outfit, hair mod for the farmer

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 10, 2016
        • SarahKik

SarahKik Pangalactic Porcupine

That looks adorable xD I also dig the idea of turning everyone Sailor Scouts! :p

taintedwheat likes this.
          • taintedwheat

wah, jupiter looks adorable! Now I want them all as scare scouts, wow those sprite sheets ended up working well!

Ong I also dig that idea to have more sailor moony feel somehow to stardew valley haha, that's the player - Sailor Stardew hahahah

• sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

Ha ha, with an anime portrait mod and the cute stuff mods floating around your farmer could be a retired magical girl at Stardew Valley the retirement town for magical girls.

BlankSlater and XaviiKinz like this.
              • keodau27

keodau27 Subatomic Cosmonaut

• Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

I think we want them for different reasons but yes lol definitely need this

Minakie and taintedwheat like this.