1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Vanilla (No Mods) [RP] Boundstar - 24/7 with personable staff (Working character descriptions!)

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Maikoa, Jul 15, 2015.

1. W.D. Gaster

W.D. Gaster Intergalactic Tourist

The server seems very nice. Can't wait to start playing!
    ☝✌❄☜☼

2. W.D. Gaster

☝✌❄☜☼ not ☝✌❄☜☼
    Wingding spellingX3

3. W.D. Gaster

The phrase?

4. yunke55

yunke55 Space Hobo

i didnt find the pass in any place could u send me by email pls

5. Maikoa

Maikoa Subatomic Cosmonaut

The phrase is inside of the rules and it states for you to click it.

Password is: here

6. Byron Springhill

Byron Springhill Void-Bound Voyager

I've looked and read through the rules and I can't seem to find the password and account name...

7. Maikoa

It is at the end of the roleplay rules.

8. IvoryOwl

IvoryOwl Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello there.

Although I'm waiting for the 1.0 release before throwing myself at this game again, the truth is I've been meaning to join to an RP server for a while now... and this one seemed like a nice candidate. That said, I have a questions beforehand - Is the server still active and healthy? Are you going to update it to 1.0 when it releases? Is the lore/story truthful to that of the SB universe or are you running a different setting? And are you using any custom species mod?

I started role-playing a few years ago, mostly on MMOs, and, more recently, on forums. English is not my main language but I make do. I'm also ok with mature topics (ICly) but I'd appreciate some forewarning. May I join?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  9. SCP_foundation

SCP_foundation Void-Bound Voyager

I have encountered a problem recently while trying to sign up. The thing is I made an account for the boundstar website, but the activation e-mail just won't send, any help would be appreciated

10. Byron Springhill

Byron Springhill Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, do I need to create an account on the boundstar website to get into the server?

11. Maikoa

You do not need an account to get into the server, however it is highly recommended to have an account so as to be able to post on the forums and send PMs to staff.

@scp: If you ever have an issue with an activation email not sending, you can PM me on the CF forums or contact through our steamgroup.
    --- Post updated ---
    Server is running 1.0!
    We have working chat commands, pre 1.0 hubworld imported by the lovely ShiniKaze, pre-1.0 characters imported and much, much more!

Come join in on the fun!

12. Fizzick

Fizzick Void-Bound Voyager

Does it work with 1.0.2? I'm getting a network exception error on connect

13. Islid

Islid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Actually, it does work on 1.0.2, I think the failure is in 1.0.3, lol. My client forcibly updated earlier and now I can't get in either.

14. Personal Butler

Personal Butler Void-Bound Voyager

this screams one thing:

A E S T H E T I C

Maikoa likes this.
  15. Maikoa

We updated yesterday in the early evening with 1.03. I'm very sorry about any inconveniences or the wait time for getting back in!

Thank you! I'm really glad you like the planet we've made! We plan on adding more in the coming days!

As of my typing this, we are on 1.03! Always remember to go to Options > Allow Mismatched Assets, however. Very important in multiplayer servers.

16. Islid

Islid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yay! No problem, I've run servers before, I know how it is. Glad to be able to play again. :)
    --- Post updated ---
    Yay! No problem, I've run servers before, I know how it is. Glad to be able to play again. :)

17. Maikoa

I'm glad you're looking forwards to joining in again! :nuruflirt:

18. clockwork 64

clockwork 64 Orbital Explorer

i cant see the password or account name in the rules

19. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Is boundstar dead? The site seems like it was deleted.