1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Roleplay Server?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by JackalBlogs, Jan 26, 2015.

1. JackalBlogs

JackalBlogs Tentacle Wrangler

NOTICE: The server is now password protected and unavailable at the moment. Thank you for your time and shared content. If you want to meet up on a different public server, please message me. Again, I am shslunderachiever or Jackal on steam.

Fuschia likes this.
  2. glasspug

glasspug Phantasmal Quasar

hello I saw the forum and found it quite interesting

3. Cor Ignis

Cor Ignis Aquatic Astronaut

I'd be happy to at least be able to rp with others. send an IP my way whenever!~ Hey B0SS! Again I am a Filthy Frank Fanatic...And a Chinchin worshipper.

Ore wa ochinchin ga dai tsuki dayo!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  4. JackalBlogs

Could you look my up instead? I'm terribly swamped at the moment.[DOUBLEPOST=1422912929][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I didn't see you until now! The server is down, but I'll be purchasing my own in a matter of weeks, maybe a month or so from now. If you'd like to keep in touch add me on steam at shslunderachiever

5. blintage

blintage Space Spelunker

is there a password? because id like to join

6. Lord Apple

Lord Apple Tentacle Wrangler

Oh guys...I know I'm late to the party, but is there still room for one more person?

7. JackalBlogs

The server is now password protected and, at the moment we can't accept new people.

8. Lord Apple

Lord Apple Tentacle Wrangler

Awwwww what a shame

9. wereferret

wereferret Void-Bound Voyager

I was interested in starting a Robinson Crusoe/Gilligan's Island style RP, where we just play through the normal game as a group, waking up as strangers in cryosleep around the starter planet and going from there! Unfortunately I don't know much about server hosting, but if anyone else thinks this would be fun and wants to participate I'm in!

10. The Kwala Baerr

The Kwala Baerr Tentacle Wrangler

I'm down to play with anyone, unfortunately my internet isn't close to good enough to host a server though. If anyone wants to play just add Kwala Baerr on Steam and shoot me a message pretty much whenever.

11. ManiacalToaster

ManiacalToaster Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alright. I sent you a request on Steam.